Bored with my FC United save I decided to resign from the job just to see what would happen. Here's how the new guy, former Ajax manager Alfred Schreuder, is doing. :':)@

View attachment 222983

Just another proof of how good this tactic is imo.

Bored with my FC United save I decided to resign from the job just to see what would happen. Here's how the new guy, former Ajax manager Alfred Schreuder, is doing. :':)@

View attachment 957334

Just another proof of how good this tactic is imo.

What kind of filters do you use to find players for each role ? Volliz has put some in the OP do you use them or your own ? could you put some screenshots/downloads of the filters you use please

Hey gypo ;)
You thinking of doing another super-tactic for 2016 ? Your FM15 433 was awesome. Mine would be 4231,hope to make it a badass. :D

Haha :p I imagine ill make something, at some point. I allways make my own stuff, just get's so annoyed with the constant ME updates on a newly released FM :p

So I started a new game as Ajax and needed to overcome a 3-0 deficit to get in to the Champs League Group Stage against Viktoria Plzen so thought I'd try out this tactic.......................

View attachment 220774

So yeah it works with only around 40% tactical familiarity

10 goals from 7 CCCs and a missed penalty is certainly a great start

Last edited:
So I started a new game as Ajax and needed to overcome a 3-0 deficit to get in to the Champs League Group Stage against Viktoria Plzen so thought I'd try out this tactic.......................

View attachment 962517

So yeah it works with only around 40% tactical familiarity

10 goals from 7 CCCs and a missed penalty is certainly a great start

which version?

Which Version??? Hangi Versiyon Kanka :d Are you using OI ??
Opposition Instructions Are you using?
Oİ Kullanıyormusun bende bu taktiği yapmayı düşünüyorum da
smile.gif
View attachment 1033723 View attachment 1033724 View attachment 1033725 View attachment 1033726

I sent SS so late but this was my best and longest career i have ever did... Thnx Volliz!

Last edited:
Are you using OI ??

Oİ Kullanıyormusun bende bu taktiği yapmayı düşünüyorum da :)

Are you using OI ??

Oİ Kullanıyormusun bende bu taktiği yapmayı düşünüyorum da :)

OI'S
Weaker foot for all wing backs and wingers,

Closing down for strikers...

*** Manuel man marking is must. Your left striker to right back, right striker to left back.

OI'S
Weaker foot for all wing backs and wingers,

Closing down for strikers...

*** Manuel man marking is must. Your left striker to right back, right striker to left back.

Very thanks my friend :) ı'll do what you say :)

I don’t know if anyone still plays Fm 2015, however I find that this is my favorite fm through the years. This tactic (V0lliz 433 original) is the best I’ve ever seen and I’d really recommend it! I’ve gone on a winning streak since the 3rd of December and it’s now 19th of April! Trough your team season I’ve lost only 2 times and drawn 2 times! Once again it’s 19th of April now! While some have won a whole season, I particularly haven’t achieved such feat so this is a big deal to me! Thanks V0lliz!

Link for download tactic isnt working...can anyone give me correct link please??