I'm using v0lliz 433 messileo set pieces tweaks, v0lliz 451 and ZyCounter

Is there opposition instructions for those tactics ?

Help please, I'm playing Fm with update 15.3.2 and I dont know what tactic should I use for it. I have used the one with leomessi tweak and the original one but they dont work .I played with M.Kharkiv,Montpellier, HSV but it just wont work. I followed every single step but nothing :(

Playing every game on "standard" mentality with the one in post #1334. Using a coach with 15 tactical knowledge for OIs (couldn't get a good assistant).

View attachment 251668

Joe Dudgeon (cost £225k) and Eric Lichaj (at the club from the start) with the long throws. Makes it to easy. Even held Chelsea to a 1-1 draw at their ground in the cup, but lost in extra time. Chelsea had 12 straight wins in the Prem. at that point.

So this tactic TommiHelm -v0lliz433_away.fmf and thats on standard mentality home and away yeh.

So this tactic TommiHelm -v0lliz433_away.fmf and thats on standard mentality home and away yeh.

That's what I'm doing with Forest yes. But I've had great success using 'attacking' at home with bigger teams.

I think the more important things are:
- Left footed left back take right side corners and vice versa (so in-swinging).
- Always have at least one player with "bullet throw" on the pitch (and make sure they take the throw ins).
- Have an assistant or coach with 15+ tactical knowledge do OIs.
- Use "Team Cohesion (average)", 50% Att. Movement match prep.
- Assistant with 15+ motivating do all interviews (I never talk to media).
- Use left footers on DLC, MLC, STLC positions if possible and vice versa.

Thanks Tommi for that. I do most of that what you described. The only thing i don't do is use OI and iv'e always had left footed on left and vise versa like you said.

using v0lliz 433 mod the best for my tottenham and everton team so far so good

Yes. I those are the changes. I also have the throw-ins set to short and 4 defenders on "stay back" and everyone else on "come short" (on both sides), but from what I can tell it makes no difference as the corner setup is used anyways when you have the "bullet throw" players (I don't remember if this was already part of the original).

I uploaded it here : View attachment 881706 if you wanna have a look, but I'm pretty sure that's the only changes I made. I just change mentality to "attacking" at home.

*edit* Oh and I always used DR on left corner and DL on right corner (to make them in swinging). Not sure if it really matters though.

what training and OP?

Volliz you are the man,

Love these tactics

Got a Man U save and just flit between the three

love battering the West Broms and Sunderlands with the 523 tactic

good work fella

ok, i want to say just one thing. those tactics are aboslutely the best in FM15. u created the f*ckin' beast guys.
am doin' the Brazilian Hero achivement on steam right now, with mix of JStweak V11 and one of the first tweaks from ILoveLamp i think. i made it to Brazilian serie A. now am complete ***** underdog, just look on that:
View attachment 238140

in this case i supposed to don't win any game, but...

quite hard start of the season, a lot of games with teams from the top of the league (Botafogo home? Flamengo? Corinthians? both away?)
and the results:
View attachment 238139

home am using the very first version - JSTweak v11. definitely the f*ckin' beast.
away i was using tweak which i mentioned in this post earlier, but results were really terrible (eg. with Corinthians i lost 7-2). so i decided to try again with the whole season, this time with Volliz 4-5-1 for away games. results u can see - AMAZING.

i keep u posted when i finish the season, but am sure i'll be much above expectations.

btw. FMC, instant result.

View attachment 238128
Sao Paulo what? they are predicted as 1st to win the league.

Last edited:
Abbes can you put a link to tactics which you're using? Because i'm struggling right now playing FMC and instant result/ jestem leniwy i nie chce mi się szukać tych taktyk.

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk

Abbes can you put a link to tactics which you're using? Because i'm struggling right now playing FMC and instant result/ jestem leniwy i nie chce mi się szukać tych taktyk.

sure m8 / jasne, nie ma problemu ;).

and like i said before:
Volliz Tweak 433 - one of the first tweaks by ILoveLamp, i think. usually i was using it as a away tactic, but for really big underdogs it's not working.
v0lliz - 451 - working amazing away, am beating heavy favorites with it.
J
Stweakv11 - for me the best home tactic ever.

Thanks! Do you use any match plans?

no, i don't like when *** Man mess up too much with original tactic, and i think he would do that if i would use any plan. so no, no plans :).