v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

I don't know if you use cheat but this tactic doesn't work for me, I'm Juventus and half season I'm 6° in Serie A.. conceded a lot of goal

yup bare hackz me! Type in "wondermanager" in the cheat engine and you win everything

I don't know if you use cheat but this tactic doesn't work for me, I'm Juventus and half season I'm 6° in Serie A.. conceded a lot of goal

Here Juve season 1 :
5557b91f68348-Serie_A_TIM__Overview_Stages.png

with 1-0-0-10 you should still be top of the league with juve.. 6th.. did the squad get ebola or something?!

Chucked the v11 tactic in with my Aston Villa europa league winning team in 2016 and annihilated Zenit St Petersburg 6-1

Tell me how you win all the games, I started new career with Utrecht (Holand) with prediction 6th I ended 6th with 15w-9d-12l
Nothing change! help

Tell me how you win all the games, I started new career with Utrecht (Holand) with prediction 6th I ended 6th with 15w-9d-12l
Nothing change! help
first of all.. all tactics are not plug and play...i test every single tactic in this forum...i watch what i like and what i dont like.,..i promote what football i wanna see from the team...and whats the main plan of each game differently for win....
for example...if u have a striker 1.60...u dont need high crosses .........u ll never catch a heading to score....is so simple buddy.... fm15 its not the same like the past.. u have to work first like ''scouter'' to see ur opponent.. second strategy
ect.. his plan its close to mine...but in my test the 65% of his plan is on set pieces ..:) u have to work on ur own and make ur changes. u cant have the absolute players . i never had

I started the season with Manchester United and I am thrilled.
This tactic is amazing, the only problem is that you concede a goal or two against bigger teams.
So what would make this tactic perfect? Opposition instructions and defensive tweak. If someone could do that this tactic would be perfect.

Here are some SS:

View attachment 269631 View attachment 269630View attachment 269629

Third ss shows what players I use and where when they are all ready and fit.

Thank you soo much for this wonderful piece of work.

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
I started the season with Manchester United and I am thrilled.
This tactic is amazing, the only problem is that you concede a goal or two against bigger teams.
So what would make this tactic perfect? Opposition instructions and defensive tweak. If someone could do that this tactic would be perfect.

Here are some SS:

View attachment 848113 View attachment 848115View attachment 848119

Third ss shows what players I use and where when they are all ready and fit.

Thank you soo much for this wonderful piece of work.

Cheers! :)
Nice results, Have you remove off trap from the TI?

So my laptop crashed last night and i had to replay a few games. Still using Godgutten's tweak from the first post. It's pretty good, especially the defence.

View attachment 269627

The Derby game i conceded 2 goal but they only had 1 shot on target (the other was an OG)

Last edited:
this is a magnificent tactic! been using this for 3 seasons now scoring for fun.
i have however done my own tweak. only used for 5 games but 5 clean sheets. not sure if its the tactic or the team but its playing some good footie!
i can upload if people would like to try it?
i have been trying to get the central striker to score most of my goals. i am happy to not score so many as long as my main striker gets the goals. i remembered a tactic where the central striker was on a target man duty. when i used it i had lukaku in that spot and he score 250 league goal in just over 2.5 seasons.