v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

Balders upload your tweak.

Dariio87 i would ignore MU20 as he's a troll.

Nice results, Have you remove off trap from the TI?

Ok, so I removed the offside trap instruction and got some players ready for the big game against Chelsea.
Guess what? I completely annihilated them! LOL

Here's the ss

View attachment 269622

What I want to do now is to get Paul Pogba, but he does not want to leave Juventus. ****...

Balders I will try your tweak but currently my striker has that strike rate in 3 seasons he's scored 103, 92 and then this season he's on 115 with 5 games to go! So that will be around 330 in three seasons!

I will give all the tweaks a go and add to main post if I feel they are beneficial

Last edited:
Also mrg would you say you are scoring less with the tweak from the first post?

JS,your tactic is very good,but i concede too many goals
What if i change the CD from cover,to defence ?
In 8 games i conceded 10 goals
And my AF scored only 9 goals and the team scored 33
Btw,the AP's are scoring well and the wing back's have the best average ratingm..
Please,improve the defence.

JS,your tactic is very good,but i concede too many goals
What if i change the CD from cover,to defence ?
In 8 games i conceded 10 goals
And my AF scored only 9 goals and the team scored 33
Btw,the AP's are scoring well and the wing back's have the best average ratingm..
Please,improve the defence.
why u dont improve ur defence as well? u ask doing all ready...set up......

So wait you are conceding nearly one a game but scoring nearly 4 a game and your af has more than a goal a game! I fail to see where it's struggling!

So wait you are conceding nearly one a game but scoring nearly 4 a game and your af has more than a goal a game! I fail to see where it's struggling!
they just ask for the perfect..they dont seem to compromise to theier team and tweak where theier team struggling to

I know,but i drew with Kobenhavn and with West Brom,they scored 6 goals(3 Kobenhavn,3West) it really hurts,i won agains City with 4-1(Supercup) and draw with a smaller team,thats why i asked for improving the defence

u won against city and u take goals from smaller team..seems u have to change something when u play vs smal.....figure out what must be.. we do the same also we cant play the same against vs real also

I'm scoring less but that's because i've just been promoted and my team although they're over performing still aren't as good as the big clubs. Might also because im using Godgutten's tweak which is more structured. I'll run a quick test with both version in the next 5 games and compare.
I am finding though that the goals are shared out amonst the strikers and midfield with the central striker just ahead of the others.
I managed to get 20 goals in 19 games out of a 29 year old Cameron Jerome who i sold for £11.5m and bought Zaza for £10m. Next season will be the test i think.

didnt quite break the 100 mark but a ****** good effort for a 32 year old. i did spend the most of the 2nd half tweaking the tactic so he may have possibly achieved it had i left things alone.

AOZMXuR.jpg

didnt quite break the 100 mark but a ****** good effort for a 32 year old. i did spend the most of the 2nd half tweaking the tactic so he may have possibly achieved it had i left things alone.

AOZMXuR.jpg
Wow Great :) can you not upload you tweak from post 45 via mediafire ? because i cant downloadet it, that will be great if you could :)