v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

TFF PREDAT? JSTweak11 Clusterfuck ?

The Jstweak11 tactic is on the front page of this thread. The clusterfuck tactic is on the first page of the "clusterfuck" thread. The TFF Predator tactic is on the first page of the "PREDATOR" thread. It's not rocket science

I will try these tactics on my Ipswich-save but we have a rule on our online game: No short corners. My friend hates the short corners and regard them as cheating. I dont agree on that but no short corners it is. I will use another corner set-up. Hopefully it will work anyway.

Can someone please explain which tactic do i need to swap the strikers position in please ! Is it JStweakv11 Only ?

what can I do to avoid to switch the OI back when switching between tactics?

I might be retarded, but can somoeone post here the JStweak11 tactit because i dont see it anywhere. Thank you in advance.

Hello sorry for my english
I downloaded the tactics and filters for players.
Filters shortage of external attackers, then what kind of players they serve?
thank you

League season has finished and only Barcelona were able to take any points off me in the league. I dont think impressive is a strong enough word for the amount of mayhem i have caused to teams in my first full season using this tactic.

Also, i havent been "plugging and playing". I've been looking at whats happening in the matches and adjusting team instructions accordingly.

View attachment 216315

I have one match left to play (Euro cup final), after which i will post my full league results and team stats.

Hey pal which one do you use?

League season has finished and only Barcelona were able to take any points off me in the league. I dont think impressive is a strong enough word for the amount of mayhem i have caused to teams in my first full season using this tactic.

Also, i havent been "plugging and playing". I've been looking at whats happening in the matches and adjusting team instructions accordingly.

View attachment 973180

I have one match left to play (Euro cup final), after which i will post my full league results and team stats.

"Bombardment home" has become my No 1 tactic now. My Ipswich team just won the CL in 2019/20. It works perfect both home and away. Brilliant! "Bombardment away" didn't work that great away for my team. when we changed to "Bombardment home" away too, it all changed.

Last edited: