v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

Felt like i "Needed a new challenge" after utterly thrashing the **** out of La Liga with Real Madrid. Took on the job with Southampton as they were predicted 12th place and there wasn't a worse team in the top 5 leagues available oddly enough.

When i took over, there wasnt enough time to get the tactic fluid by season start and it still isnt now.

View attachment 213010

The saints had around 29 mil to spend after selling their best player Adama Traoré 4 days b4 i took the club over (idiots).

Soooooooooooo heres my transfers. I joined on 30/6

View attachment 213011

Cleaned out a load of dead wood and pointless youth players

Results after 6 games

View attachment 213006

Table so far

View attachment 213005

...and a few notable results

View attachment 213003View attachment 213002View attachment 213001

I think i might need to try out with a worse team lol

Your tactic doesn't work always... Specially the thing with left and right backs possessing long flat throw because my player just did that and not only I didn't score but enemy player was one on one and scored... The frustration is real, I just slipped my lead... And I recieve abnormally a lot of goals and I wonder why? Anyways here's the goal that I conceeded.

View attachment 212617

Your tactic doesn't work always... Specially the thing with left and right backs possessing long flat throw because my player just did that and not only I didn't score but enemy player was one on one and scored... The frustration is real, I just slipped my lead... And I recieve abnormally a lot of goals and I wonder why? Anyways here's the goal that I conceeded.

View attachment 981872

You're absolutely right. And this is counterd in the v.2 versions in my thread as it keeps another man back on corners so the ai shoulden't counter so easily. Its really a judgement call wheather you want to concede less at the cost of having one of your cb's stay back on offensive corners..

Hi,

I loved the Bombardment tactics on FM 2015, most pleasant I ever used on the game.

Any chance of seeing a similar one on the '16 version ?

Thanks

it is so called exploiter tactics over here..no question ask.
just curious what about training?
and it just me or..i think if you played the match with 2D camera,you'll get "better" result.

just a small tweaks that you can do it on your own
-change mentality in away tac from attacking to standart
-team training :attacking very high . match training : attacking set piece medium
-Oi's :
Tight mark anything if you meet : off the ball high, pacey players
close down : low composure with low pace
hard tackling : anyone with low bravery rate

Last edited:
Okay, my next game after the City one. Pretty inconsistent result, giving i have a really good team. How can i concede so much when we owned city so much? Lost on penalties alsoView attachment 210302

Hi guys,

I have a problem importing this tactic, i've download the three files bombardment home, away and so, but when i try to import it says me "impossible import this file".

What is the problem?

I insert the three .fmf files in /FM2016/tactics, go in "manage tactics" and load ...but it fail

Thank you

it's an FM 15 tactic that you are trying to put in an FM 16 folder

This tactic is simply the best there is for FM15! Leicester are unstoppable in 2031. Attack at home. Control away. 4,5 goals scored every game.

Hi sorry to be a bother but when I import the tactic into my save, it say, file could not be imported.

Hi sorry to be a bother but when I import the tactic into my save, it say, file could not be imported.

YOu shouldn't import, I mean 15.3.2 came with Unarchiver which auto unarchives all tactics in Tactics folder, just put it there and select it from drop down menu in tactics tab, thats how it goes on mine game... Cheers

okay, i made horribly wrong advise ,so i deleted it. but i think i may found something. full season unbeaten in league,domestic cup,world club championship,super cup, even UCL and still go on.unbeaten.here is what may useful.

*you'll need tools like FMRTE or genie scout to inform you, about your opposition headcoach.take a notice on his "depth".according to genie scout, "depth" means how deep he'll tend his team to play, 10 and below mean he'll push his defensive line quite high. While 11 and above, he simply drop deeper.
* if he had his depth stat 11 and above, go to Home tactic tweak,whatsoever. don't bother about if you play away,even against barcelona etc.
* if it's below 11,which is mean he'll push his D line forward,go to away tweak.
* another scenario is what i called "plan B". plan B is ,if your opponent show up with WINGLESS formation, WITH ONE striker, go to SOtweak. BUT you still have a look on headcoach's depth stat.and applied Team instruction based on "depth" to this formation
* i also made a tweak to DCs ,and STC,one thing for sure, your central striker should have decent Vision stat at least 14
* OIs. Tight mark : Forward, AMR/AML . close down and show onto weaker foot on MR/ML. and show onto weaker foot on DR/DL
*training and preps. use your logic, i mean, this tactic relies on set piece..lol.
*you may still concede if you dont pay attention to team talk. NEVER LET YOUR TEAM GET COMPLACENT.be harsh.even if you're leading 3 goals.lol....
UPDATE
curently i've been testing this method on leeds.not fluid yet, i take the seat in week 7th.morale were low atm. fair to say all odds are against me. 1st game away against hull, quite promising though.
after few games, i manage to get win 5 in row with six game unbeaten with 1 goal conceded average per game. not so bad for 120's CA Defenders.

Last edited:

i play curent fm2015 under ubuntu, because my newest version 2018 fucket me up, to search for staff or players is terrible with the extra window. and fm2015 has the better cheat tactic :)

good to find old posts

Evening.

I thought I'd share a few things with you all to see if it helps anyone.

I played a few games with this in a test save I keep. I've got a couple of long term saves so I wanted to start a new career journeyman save (something I've never really done before) so thought i'd pick this tactic up.

Anyway, I got a bit frustrated with the back and forth scoring nature so tried a few things out and have been much more solid since, there's only 1 change to the tactic, which is changing the BWM(s) to a BWM(d).

What I have been doing is making mentality changes in game, and it's tightened my defence up no end, I generally follow the below:

1. Always go to Contain when ahead with 10 mins left
2. Always go to attack if behind
3. Home: Start attack, if I go 1-0 up, change to Control.
4. Home: If 0-0 at half time and the opposition looks like they are winning the possession battle, change to Control
5. Away: Start Standard, if I go 1-0 up, change to Control to try get the second, if 2-0 up back to Standard

Just a few pointers. I started my career save following this and am P12 W11 D1 L0 GF48 GA15

Worth noting I do not use the correct corner or throw in set ups, and 5 of those 15 goals against were in the first 3 games where I was tweaking the above. The draw was away from home in the EL qualifier against a far superior team.

I'll see how it holds up but it's just fantastic work from v0lliz & JS

[/quota]

Last edited:
Is anyone still playing FM15? Recently started playing it again & need some help.