Valencia's The next Spanish Catalan's

Yeah especially since Valencia in my eyes always used to be the team to fear, not so much now

A monthly update would be best.Nice idea and layout.But Aimar... meh.It's ur choice tho.

A monthly update would be best.Nice idea and layout.But Aimar... meh.It's ur choice tho.

He's not the best player in the world I know Thanks hope you will follow, I'm guess with you name being This is Anfield your a Liverpool fan! me too!

October
Baraja enjoying his first job in football even though it is injury plagued

6 wins in a row has turned the fortunes of Ruben Baraja's Valencia with a win at home against Inter and a 5-0 win against Biblao

View attachment 248077View attachment 248072View attachment 248073

6 wins in a row and Valencia are cruising up the league in style, after beating Inter there are topping there Champions League group and heading into November perfectly positioned to Challenge Barcelona and Real Madrid for the title but it's still early days and Valencia and Ruben Baraja will be aware of that.

The month's key moments

View attachment 248079

Alberto Costa talking to the press after being ruled out of action for 4 months with a torn hamstring

View attachment 248080

Miguel was disappointed to be out for 2 months with a twisted ankle

View attachment 248081

Ever Banega, has been one of Baraja's best player this season and has also been sidelined for 2 months

Month's best moment
View attachment 248082
Beating Inter Milan in front of our home fans and going top of our Champions League group.

Month's worst moment
View attachment 248083
Our Vice Captain Alberto Costa tearing his hamstring and missing the next 4 months

Player of the month
View attachment 248084
Jonas
Jonas has had a superb month playing 4/6 games and scoring 10 goals 3 assists and 4 man of the matches. In doing this he has been the 1 choice striker for the month

Did we meet monthly expectations?
*Move up the league Table. (gone from 8th to 3rd)
View attachment 248085
*be in a top two champions league spots by the end of the month. (1st)
View attachment 248085
*try not get so many red and yellow cards (20 yellows and 2 reds September) (8 yellows 1 red)
View attachment 248085

Next month's aims
*Stay in the top 4 of Liga BBVA
*Stay in the top 2 spots of the champions league
*conceded less than 10 goals in the month

Ruben Baraja's Comments
"my players are terrific, the football they have played this month has been exquisite. Its a joy to manager such wonderful players. My only hope can we that we have less injuries."

mate- unlucky, how did you get so many injuries?? u may want to invest in better physios! interesting read so far, nice 1 on getting 6 wins- especially against inter! :)

mate- unlucky, how did you get so many injuries?? u may want to invest in better physios! interesting read so far, nice 1 on getting 6 wins- especially against inter! :)

Will look into the physio thing but i think my physio is quite good, Its just unlucky, but we keep on keeping on. Never say die as Ruben would say.

Monthly is the best option. I'm really liking presentation. Hope you keep up the good run of form into the next month.

Monthly is the best option. I'm really liking presentation. Hope you keep up the good run of form into the next month.

Yeah, I agree, Monthly is definitely the best way. Thank you. Glad you like it. Please continue to read :) I hope the good run of form continues too. and the injuries stop :)

Won't be an easy month next though with, Inter away and Real Madrid at home!

Hey pal, Valencia are a sleeping giant in my eyes, If they had the backing financially they would have won La Liga by now. Villa, Silva, Mata. Good luck mate. This is a great story. Will be following.

Hey pal, Valencia are a sleeping giant in my eyes, If they had the backing financially they would have won La Liga by now. Villa, Silva, Mata. Good luck mate. This is a great story. Will be following.

Your right mate, there kinda like that club that are good, but just not good enough to keep there best players. Thanks for following mate.

Your right mate, there kinda like that club that are good, but just not good enough to keep there best players. Thanks for following mate.

Take a look at Inigo Martinez mate, he's quite good. Yeah just need to rebuild pal. You'll be fine and you'll break the top 2 soon

Take a look at Inigo Martinez mate, he's quite good. Yeah just need to rebuild pal. You'll be fine and you'll break the top 2 soon

Sociedad right? yeah he's a good youngster, Yeah, I will look to finish top 4 this year and then start rebuilding in the summer

Loving the that you are bringing back the old boys! In my Bilbao save I try to keep things "in house" as much as possible

Loving the that you are bringing back the old boys! In my Bilbao save I try to keep things "in house" as much as possible

Thanks for reading, Yeah, I thought that would be a good twist with the old boys but I still have a few more twists in mind to keep it interesting, Like I said the biblao Story is one of my Favourites, I even downloaded the game granted I wanted to play with Aitor Herrera lol :p

Thanks for reading, Yeah, I thought that would be a good twist with the old boys but I still have a few more twists in mind to keep it interesting, Like I said the biblao Story is one of my Favourites, I even downloaded the game granted I wanted to play with Aitor Herrera lol :p

No shame in that - I honestly cant believe that I started a story and got a 15 y/o regen in the 1st season as good as him. God/Jesus/Pope etc move aside lol

No shame in that - I honestly cant believe that I started a story and got a 15 y/o regen in the 1st season as good as him. God/Jesus/Pope etc move aside lol

The boy is Unbelievable, When I played the game he scored 5 free kicks in 5 games one after enough.... I was drooling lol :p

I'd laugh if Athletic announced there was a player called Aitor Herrera in real life, you two would be in heaven.