VayMuz Inverted Backs (Champions with Newcastle in first season)

Vay, regarding closing down, could you be more specific?

Sure,

Closing down with the controll version
542B89v.png

Closing down with the attacking version
AZOrdHW.png

Yes, the won't expect this kind of football from an team of your level.

Looks like you use high-ish pressing. But don't you ever have problems against teams who pass the ball around in midfield? I'm currently testing as system with MC and DMC placed just like you have them, but they don't mark and close down the opposition MCs like I would like them to.

No, simply because of the field occupation they do not have the chance to controll the game.

what kind of midfielders do you need on the version with 2 mc and 1 striker?

what kind of midfielders do you need on the version with 2 mc and 1 striker?

An more dynamic player and an passer. You can say an combination of 'Xavi & Iniesta'.

PS: Had je ook in het Nederlands kunnen vragen op MU. :D

yea but at least here you get more reactions back :D

Which players are the ones defending their central midfielders?

In the controll version the left/right midfielder.
In the attacking version the central midfielder and the other CM of the opponent would get trapped in the zone of the wingbacks and the defensive midfielder.

Been testing the two striker version at the start of my season. Good results so far, but it's definitely better at home, against the teams that try to park the bus. Haven't used the control version.

d240736b932665659c0d282152bff2c1.png

what about general training and match preperation? balance-average and tactics only?

Been testing the two striker version at the start of my season. Good results so far, but it's definitely better at home, against the teams that try to park the bus. Haven't used the control version.

d240736b932665659c0d282152bff2c1.png

Nice, looking good! :)

You've put a lot of effort into this, thanks.

Thanks.

what about general training and match preperation? balance-average and tactics only?

Yes.

Looks nice! I'm going to give it a try with my team (PSG), as my actual tactic is totally ****** by the new patch.

Just one question at the moment: who must be set as the playmaker in the attacking version?

Hello mate.

Your tactics look very interesting and I will try them if I get the time over the next week or so and post feedback if I can. So far a couple of people have had good results.

What are the roles of the DMs and CMs in both tactics and what players would be best for them?

And exactly what type of striker should I get? A poacher like Bent,a target man like Giroud,a deep lying forward like Rooney or a defensive forward(there was a quote in the OP saying that the striker was the most defensive player, or something?) What are the roles of the two strikers and who could I get for them?

Also, where do all the goals come from? If its from midfield or the wings then that will help me to look for players with good finishing in those positions.

And finally, since the tactic says "inverted backs" because they cut in, would it be helpful to have wrong footed players? (Like Santon and Antonini at LB who are right footed, and Ansaldi at RB who's left footed).

Thanks in advance for the answers and sorry if I used sloppy English. :p :)

Last edited:
Looks nice! I'm going to give it a try with my team (PSG), as my actual tactic is totally ****** by the new patch.

Just one question at the moment: who must be set as the playmaker in the attacking version?

your mc

I just recieved an screenshot of an Dutch fellow member on an different forum who is F.C. Porto. And the results are fantastic:

4hxhma.png