VayMuz Inverted Backs (Champions with Newcastle in first season)

so from what i understand the individual training should be:
central defender for the CBs
wing back for both wing backs
winger for the wingers
defensvie mid or anchor man for the DMC?
deep lying playmaker for LCM and box to box mid for RCM?(what is the role of the single CM tactic?
poacher for STCL
deep lying forward for STCR?(what is the role of the lone striker?)

Please say what you think is best for each, and what PPMs are useful (player preferred moves)

So after having tried this tactic during the second half of my previous season, I've finally decided to adopt it for this season, after having made a few changes. The most important of these changes is allowing the CB to make longer passes, because I noticed the CB made too many passes to the other CB or to the goalkeeper, even if a player was available in front of him.

Until now, things are getting pretty well as you can see from my results below. :)

View attachment 320855

So thanks for having shared your tactic!

So after having tried this tactic during the second half of my previous season, I've finally decided to adopt it for this season, after having made a few changes. The most important of these changes is allowing the CB to make longer passes, because I noticed the CB made too many passes to the other CB or to the goalkeeper, even if a player was available in front of him.

Until now, things are getting pretty well as you can see from my results below. :)

View attachment 320855

So thanks for having shared your tactic!
can you upload your tactic