VayMuz Inverted Backs (Champions with Newcastle in first season)

• Thread starter Thread starter VayMuZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 15K
Gekke resultaten man Maldini haha
Zou deze tactiek ook bij een Go Ahead Eagles werken denk je

That depends if Go Ahead Eagles has some great attacking backs it is possible.

PS: Wie ben je op MU? :P

That depends if Go Ahead Eagles has some great attacking backs it is possible.

PS: Wie ben je op MU? :P
Nickk.

Maar geen enkele tactiek werkt ook niet die BetterHalf creeër echt niks man rare ****

I have noticed that I conceed a little amount of goals, but mostly of them goals are throughout counters. You can tweak the tactic so it won't happen anymore, but every tactics conceed goals and I see it as an compliment that their only way of scoring is through counters and corners/free kicks.

I hope there are some results from members who have tested this tactic. And if you see this tactic for the first. Please try it, its an new way of approaching an game in an succesfull way.

If you have some question about my tactic, please do ask! I will try to explain it in mine best English. :)

First full season with the tactic, the least I've conceded in a season and still a lot of goals.

3692d3616fef8d088b57cf61caa3275a.png

Please can someone tell me how to download the tactic? The only one I could download was a RAR file which doesnt work?

Hello mate.

Your tactics look very interesting and I will try them if I get the time over the next week or so and post feedback if I can. So far a couple of people have had good results.

What are the roles of the DMs and CMs in both tactics and what players would be best for them?

And exactly what type of striker should I get? A poacher like Bent,a target man like Giroud,a deep lying forward like Rooney or a defensive forward(there was a quote in the OP saying that the striker was the most defensive player, or something?) What are the roles of the two strikers and who could I get for them?

Also, where do all the goals come from? If its from midfield or the wings then that will help me to look for players with good finishing in those positions.

And finally, since the tactic says "inverted backs" because they cut in, would it be helpful to have wrong footed players? (Like Santon and Antonini at LB who are right footed, and Ansaldi at RB who's left footed).

Thanks in advance for the answers and sorry if I used sloppy English. :P :)

I do not use roles, but DMs: Players like Tiote. CMs: Great footballers like Cabaye, Arteta.

Roles like a strong poacher and a deep forward. Like Cisse/Walcott or Rooney/Hernandez.

Most of the goals are coming from the backs or the winger who are crossing towards the goal. And in my opinion its not necessary for this tactic to have a wrong footed player.

data 13.2.3 ?

Yes.

Please can someone tell me how to download the tactic? The only one I could download was a RAR file which doesnt work?

You have to unzip it in the folder 'tactics' in FM2013.

Regulars. They only need to be good at dribble towards the back and crossing afterwards.

how did you get walcott 35m how did you get Ince 12-16m and redmond 15-25m you don't get that kind of money at start of season i think if i had those players i would be doing just as good

how did you get walcott 35m how did you get Ince 12-16m and redmond 15-25m you don't get that kind of money at start of season i think if i had those players i would be doing just as good

cwLffjD.png

most of your players going out at VERY best were worth about 2.5m other than ben arfa sorry but ryan taylor worth at most 2 maybe 2.5m norwich don't have over 10m wolves don't have 7.5m west brom don't have 7.5m why can i smell another manager buying all your players to make it look good u have done it with small teams i really don't what to believe this but when trying your tactic i won 2 and lost Very badly 8 games

i just tried to buy walcott with Newcastle and he does not what to come at all and arsenal what 31m lol

most of your players going out at VERY best were worth about 2.5m other than ben arfa sorry but ryan taylor worth at most 2 maybe 2.5m norwich don't have over 10m wolves don't have 7.5m west brom don't have 7.5m why can i smell another manager buying all your players to make it look good u have done it with small teams i really don't what to believe this but when trying your tactic i won 2 and lost Very badly 8 games

Start a game with Newcastle and sell all the players for the money I got for it. :)

And thanks Crane! :)

Back