Who takes the corners or is it just your best corner taker ??

LLM results, very nice to see others there play with small clubs :)

Great results, have you adjusted the striker role in anyway? Finding a decent Complete Forward outside of the top divisions is not an easy task

No I left the same as sometimes changing can affect the way the tactic works. If you can find a Striker with reasonable stats all round he will do ok. Jordan Hulme has played most season 19 games 14 goals.

I will post Lineup and results fully end of season after a couple above comments of interest regarding LLM. Other tactics I have tried never work at this level in previous games.

tatic

[QUOTE = bsup68; 3082088] Tentou ler o conjunto do post # 1? Uma pequena dica, olhe para o fundo do post # 1 [/ QUOTE]
No link of this tactic appears

Hello men!

Iam playing your tactic with Man utd! Its going good so far, but my striker Zlatan does not score so much? i want him to score much how can i fix that?

Please i need help:)

Has anyone try changeing R/L back to either WB or CWB? Not a big fan with IWB tho.
If I am going to change both to WB or CWB, will the tactic get "screw up"?

Has anyone try changeing R/L back to either WB or CWB? Not a big fan with IWB tho.
If I am going to change both to WB or CWB, will the tactic get "screw up"?

You could try it, but I feel that the IWB's provide much more defensive stability. I am not particularly fond of them either, but with this FM, IWB's seem the most stable option.

I concede a lot of goals, how can fix it my CD's are 145 and goalkeeper 146

Got to say this is a brilliant tactic set. I got offered the job at MK Dons in their first season in Championship and in that season won the title and FA Cup beating premier sides WBA, Sunderland, Newcastle and Chelsea.

Only changes I have made is to the lone striker.

In the home formation made him Advanced Forward Attack
away formation Defensive Forward Support
Waste time Defensive Forward Defend

I use home in any match fav and away when not.

This has worked very well.

Got to say this is a brilliant tactic set. I got offered the job at MK Dons in their first season in Championship and in that season won the title and FA Cup beating premier sides WBA, Sunderland, Newcastle and Chelsea.

Only changes I have made is to the lone striker.

In the home formation made him Advanced Forward Attack
away formation Defensive Forward Support
Waste time Defensive Forward Defend

I use home in any match fav and away when not.

This has worked very well.

With the same instructions or did you change them as well ??

plugged in with blackburn last 5 games after going through a bad patch and won 6 out of 6! this is the first 4 defender tactic ive had success with! id got so used to 3 at the back tactics

Hi guys, do you use any player roles at all, you know, plays one two etc? Thanks.