As I posted my First season with Salford City above which we gained promotion via the playoffsto National Conference.

I have finished season 2 which is normally the season where the tactic just doesnt work.

In the higher league we managed to finish 3rd which was great unfortunatly we lost the Play off final 5-4 on penalties.

I can post pictures of the season if anyone is interested.

Is this tactic still working, I am looking for that kind of formation... But sadly it seems everyone is doing strikerless narrow tactics.

Yes working a beast again for me with Salford. It did struggle due to player quality wasent at League 2 standard but I improved the team and now flying high again.

Yes working a beast again for me with Salford. It did struggle due to player quality wasent at League 2 standard but I improved the team and now flying high again.

Glad it works for you.
I am curious as to how your DLP does perform? I've been trying to tweak the DLP for a couple of days now to get his match-rating up, but as soon as he gets more involved in the attacking play, opposed to sitting deep and shielding the central defense, the tactics seems to leak more goals.

Glad it works for you.
I am curious as to how your DLP does perform? I've been trying to tweak the DLP for a couple of days now to get his match-rating up, but as soon as he gets more involved in the attacking play, opposed to sitting deep and shielding the central defense, the tactics seems to leak more goals.

He sits about 7.00 AVG Rating with a couple of goals but is solid defensivley. It sometimes depends had a player rob a Hat Trick one game last season from the position.

It helps having a High energy Box to Box alongside him and they grab goals.

Is this tactic still working, I am looking for that kind of formation... But sadly it seems everyone is doing strikerless narrow tactics.

Yes this is one of the most solid 4231 you can find now.

Man i hate this game (or vice-versa) :mad:, was using this tactic with Vitesse and the team was doing great, finished first half of the season in first and then suddently the team became **** and now i'm losing/drawning every game (10 games, 1 win, 3 draws & 6 losses) and now i'm 5th with 6 games remaining :'(

Btw 99% of the goals i concede it's by low crosses, don't know if it's a game glitch or a tactic weakness

Probably thee best tactic I have ever used, this tactic has led me to win the treble in the first season with Liverpool (Premier League, FA Cup & EFL Cup). Goals came from all over the park and with a solid goalkeeper I'm sure I could've gone the whole season unbeaten, that's my main goal for next season once I get rid of Simon Mignolet.

Here's some of the screenshots from the season.

Hi, one Question. Inwerted Wing Backs must be opposite leg?? Like Left IWB right footed??

Hi, one Question. Inwerted Wing Backs must be opposite leg?? Like Left IWB right footed??

Doesn't really matter, my understanding is that they move into the channels and 'underlap' instead of 'overlap' hence being inverted

no signings and won treble in first season with spurs....beat bayern munich 4 0 in champs league final

Stuck with the Tactic on Salford save which has now seen me promoted to the Championship. Straight up first time of asking in League 1.

only had a couple minor games of bad form but just change to a new one for couple games and revert back it then works well again

Screen shots of instructions for us FM Touch users?

I like the look of these tactics as they will suit the players I have. Any screen shots for home and away instruction?