some update? the tac in first post is currently the best?

i will test this tac and post some result later ;)

Im using this in a new save with norwegian champions Rosenborg, and i ahve to say, some games its absolutely fantastic, but in others, specially at home with the home version i cant get a singel highlight and end up losing.

lost 0-1 home to a much weaker team and they outplayed me massively.
Same again home vs another weak team, i lose 1-0 but i create a bit more but nothing majore and lose on a freekick. (that can happen).

so i made some changes because it seems sometimes it gets way to narrow with inverted fullbacks, and if i notice i have a hard time kicking off at home now i change at about 30min to CWB(s) and both midtfielders to CM(s). It seems to work quite well.

Away tactic seems to work fine for now :)

i will finish season then post reasoults.

Away tactic is brilliant, home tactic seems to struggle with draws.

Do you use the home and away tactics mate or just one? I like the look of them results dude :) I'm a few seasons in so I've got a good squad so wasn't sure if I could get away with playing the home one away too....

I use the home version for home games and the away for away games, I have used the away tactic for tricky home games like the Real Madrid game in the picture above. Like the opening post I'd love the DLP to be involved more but I've tried a few things and I'd love if the striker was a little more consistent.

I love these tactics i haven't lost in 82 games. first time i've ever gone undefeated in the league.

I'm at Spurs. This tactic is the best ive ever used, almost feels like cheating.

Which one are you using mate? I'm looking at a more defensively sound 4-2-3-1 and when I last used this one it was defensively pretty **** good

I use all 3 depending whether im home or away. For a cup final I use the away tactic tho.

I'm just using the away tactic for everything and I'm smacking everyone. I changed the striker to AF and for the first game using it, Eggestein has 2 goals so far