I'm just using the away tactic for everything and I'm smacking everyone. I changed the striker to AF and for the first game using it, Eggestein has 2 goals so far

I would love to hear how your AF is doing in terms of consistency. As I said in the opening post; The striker and DLP seem to have problems with consistency, but every tweak I made up until now was not as defensively sound as the initial tactics.

I would love to hear how your AF is doing in terms of consistency. As I said in the opening post; The striker and DLP seem to have problems with consistency, but every tweak I made up until now was not as defensively sound as the initial tactics.

So far so good, 7 goals from my strikers in 5 games. I'll post screenshots once I have played some more games.

Worth noting though that my strikers are Icardi and Eggestein. The ratings sometimes end up on 6.4's but they strikers are getting through on goal so I'm not overly concerned.

As for the DLP, I'm playing Tom Davies and Dahoud there and they seem to be absolutely fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just using the away tactic for everything and I'm smacking everyone. I changed the striker to AF and for the first game using it, Eggestein has 2 goals so far
Did you change instruction when you changed it to AF or are they still the same ??

Did you change instruction when you changed it to AF or are they still the same ??

I just left it, all I did was change the role, I'm considering having a play with some PIs but I doubt they're gonna make too much of a difference.

Also considered a poacher but I'm not sure that'll work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a small tweak to the AWAY formation and I believe it gets really close to something really really good.

First of All I've changed the CF to Attack and changed the Offensive Midfielder to Attacking Playmaker Attack, I've also changed the fluidity to Fluid, and made these minor tweaks, removed aggresive tackling, stay disciplined and increased the tempo to higher

View attachment 93632

and here are some of the results from Inter, started the game, loaded the tactic and went on holiday, no transfers all season, no stamina boosts etc

View attachment 93631 View attachment 93630View attachment 93626View attachment 93629 View attachment 93627

Last edited:
I made a small tweak to the AWAY formation and I believe it gets really close to something really really good.

First of All I've changed the CF to Attack and changed the Offensive Midfielder to Attacking Playmaker Attack, I've also changed the fluidity to Fluid, and made these minor tweaks, removed aggresive tackling, stay disciplined and increased the tempo to higher

View attachment 1116470

and here are some of the results from Inter, started the game, loaded the tactic and went on holiday, no transfers all season, no stamina boosts etc

View attachment 1116471 View attachment 1116472View attachment 1116476View attachment 1116473 View attachment 1116475

I'd be interested in trying this out if you don't mind sharing the tactic file on here?

I'd be interested in trying this out if you don't mind sharing the tactic file on here?

there u go, im guessing with OI's and manhandling each game with shouts it should do even better my assistant had really poor stats like 13-14

there u go, im guessing with OI's and manhandling each game with shouts it should do even better my assistant had really poor stats like 13-14

I've been following zyndar's team talk guide, but basically if I'm not winning demand more if that helps

I've been following zyndar's team talk guide, but basically if I'm not winning demand more if that helps

not sure what it is but i always encourage my players if im not leading by 20-30min, if i score, i tell them to stay focused or focus on the tactics, and if i need to score i tell them to push forward or demand more or be creative in attack not sure whats the option called exactly

I'm assertive in every single team talk. you can see how the took the team talk in tactics > analasys > team talk feedback.

Did you use the same oi ?

Did you use the same oi ?

as i said in my post I went on holiday while testing and i havent set up any ios so i believe it was all run by the assistant manager

Hi all

well i tested it with Roda JC from the Netherlands. An Avarage team who are predicted to finish 13th.
Since i play on another machine i can not provide the screenshots for now

NOTES:
My Striker(s) has only 2 Red bars in the Tactic overview!
I let my Assitant do the teamtalks
No transfers in.
Used Home Tactic for Home matches and easy oppenents
Used Away tactic in the league when Away or when opponent is better.
Set in the pre-season the Match tactic before changing it to Def. Position after x league games
Managed every match and no instant result or Holiday
I do not expect this tactic to make this avarage team Champions League winnars ;-)

Results

Friendly Home Roda JC B 3-0
(52% pos- 8 shots- 5 on goal Home Tactic)

Friendly Away RFC Tournai (Belgian 3rd div) 0-8
(64% pos- 43 shots- 13 on goal Home Tactic)

Friendly Home Roda JC -19 4-1
(54% pos- 12 shots- 8 on goal Home Tactic)

Friendly Away Quick Boys (Dutch 3rd Div) 0-2
(57% pos- 18 shots- 9 on goal Home Tactic)

Friendly Home Fiorentina (serie A) 4-1
(64% pos- 18 shots- 11 on goal Away Tactic) PREDICTION:LOSE

Friendly Home 1860 Munich (German 2nd div) 3-0
(59% pos- 16 shots- 8 on goal Home Tactic) PREDICTION:DRAW

League Home FC Groningen 1-2
(61% pos- 14 shots- 7 on goal Home Tactic) PREDICTION: DRAW

League Away ADO Den Haag 1-0
(55% pos- 14 shots- 3 on goal Away Tactic) PREDICTION: DRAW

League Home Sparta 0-0
(54% pos- 18 shots- 7 on goal Home Tactic) PREDICTION: LOSE

League Home AZ 5-1
(62% pos- 24 shots- 16 on goal Away Tactic) PREDICTION: DRAW
Seems the away works better

So far 4G-1W-1D-2L 6-4 4pnt Ranked 11th

I know this is a bad team but and my Strikers are not suitable. Also the Tactic is not yet completely adapted but will continue testing

Cup Away VV Omlandia (Non league) 0-3
(57% pos- 30 shots- 10 on goal Away Tactic) PREDICTION: WIN BIG

League Away Feyenoord 0-4
(58% pos- 15 shots- 4 on goal Away Tactic) PREDICTION: LOSE

League Away Vitesse 0-2
(55% pos- 11 shots- 3 on goal Away Tactic) PREDICTION: LOSE

League Home FC Twente 0-1
(60% pos- 11 shots- 6 on goal Away Tactic) PREDICTION: WIN

After loosing 3 matches in a row, i am throwing in the towl. I guess it works better for other teams :-(

Last edited:
I'm dominating possession, passing and attempts but really struggling to carve out CCCs. Lost a game 1-0 where the shot count was 16-3 in my favour but the opposition had more chances!

I suspect my team just isn't that good (managing Bristol City) but any suggestions? Still early days so going to stick with it as I seem to be playing well just not really converting (other than one game where I won 4-0 and everything I hit went in!)

I've taken the home tactic and applied some changes that were suggested on this thread. I switched full backs to wing backs support (no pi changes) put both midfielders to centre mid (supp) removed get forward from left cm and added hold position to right cm. it's working really well so far. Tried with Hemel, England, Tottenham and Real Madrid. All long winning runs, good going forward and back.

What are the player instructions? I am a FM Touch user so I can't download.

Is there a way to make the DLP and CF more consistent on the pitch? I am using AS Roma and my key player in that position are Strootman and Dzeko, both of them have 15+ Determination and fairly consistent (as I read in their report card). However, Strootman seems lack of contribution, even though he's good to defense and support on attack, but every games he played only got 7.00 below average rating. It also happens to Dzeko, he often to score in net, sometimes he has a good day, but then in the next games, just awful. Don't get me wrong, this tactics are superb, but those positions make it lost its perfection.

Is there a way to make the DLP and CF more consistent on the pitch? I am using AS Roma and my key player in that position are Strootman and Dzeko, both of them have 15+ Determination and fairly consistent (as I read in their report card). However, Strootman seems lack of contribution, even though he's good to defense and support on attack, but every games he played only got 7.00 below average rating. It also happens to Dzeko, he often to score in net, sometimes he has a good day, but then in the next games, just awful. Don't get me wrong, this tactics are superb, but those positions make it lost its perfection.

I tried that over the course of a couple of seasons, but every time the average rating of the DLP went up, the tactic lost it's defensive stability.