VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

Hello.
I have a small problem / doubts.
I'm playing with FC Porto and my middle ñ is being easy to know who by playing and where.
I have Herrera and Romero facing the two positions ahead in midfield.
However I have the Olivier and Quintero do not know what the best position for them in this tactic .. MC or Roaming?
Do you can help me?

I'm not ingame, and I don't know these players that well.. Just check their stats and what it tells you which position and role they're best in.. If it is Lucas Romero you have, I'd use him as roaming.

When playing my tactic, I wouldn't recommend a poacher. As the tactic does not have a true AMC, I believe that the CF has to drop down and help in developing the attack. For that I recommend False nine, deeplying forward or complete forward. I brought in Werner as the Complete Forward and he just scored 45 goals in my latest season. He's a beast!

When looking for a complete forward. For lower leagues, this position could be hard to find a good player on. Would you, as a big or lower team, look for a quick player or a tall one?

Will try this one out in swedish first division right now!

cheers

When looking for a complete forward. For lower leagues, this position could be hard to find a good player on. Would you, as a big or lower team, look for a quick player or a tall one?

Will try this one out in swedish first division right now!

cheers

From my experience, I find fast players the best. :)

View attachment 321894View attachment 321893View attachment 321902View attachment 321901View attachment 321900View attachment 321899View attachment 321898View attachment 321897View attachment 321896

Excellent tactic mate. Had my doubts during the first half of season. Won the BPl and league cup, lost fa cup semi final and champions league semi final. giroud was unstoppable breaking all arsenals goal scoring records, chamberlain was superb out on left as inside forward, sanchez took quite a while to settle but finished the season strongly. ramsey was the heartbeat of the team in central mid. only signed 3players, have a look through the screenshots. Cheers mate for a very balanced tactic going forward and defending.

Last edited:
Just done an invincible season with Liverpool using v2 also won Europa league after a tough champions league group. Highlights were Origi scoring 32 goals in his debut season and Henderson hitting 20 goals from The Cm position. Sterling playing inside forward 19 goals and 17 assists. 2015/16 btw. Great tactics if used correctly.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

With 7 games left of the season, 10points to the runners up, the v2 stoped working. two defeats in a row, 1 draw. And CL semis vs Chelsea coming up- What to do? Can´t score anymore and the defence is like the real Liverpool at the moment.

my season just gone the fixture congestion and injuries certainly took their toll I had a game sat Tue thur sat wed sat wed sat as the season ended I didn't lose one but the match fitness tools it's toll on the performances. I had to motivate from the touchline a lot. The league being already won in April probably didn't help either.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hey, i love your tactics! used it for my second season with saints, it went fantastic the first half of the season, going undefeated and won som great wins, example; 2-0 at stamford bridge, leaving me 2. on the table at new years! but after christmas it went pretty bad. I lost 5 games in a row and almost didn't get 4. at the end of the season.. I didn't make changes after new years, i only got Jonathan silva, and he didn't reach the first 11. what did i do wrong? my team was:
Timo Horn
clyne - Mensah - balanta - bertrand
kranevitter
lucas romero/ward-prowse - schniderlein
tadic - mane
jay rodrigues (i got mitrovic before the season but he got injured for 10 months the first PL match.)

this season i´m in the CL group stage, I got 4 points in 4 matches in PL.
my team best 11. is this:

Timo horn
clyne - mensah/manolas - balanta - silva/ bertrand
kranevitter
tadic - rotariu
mitrovic

at home i go out with wingbacks, and away i just use backs, i use your 1. version.
please give me some tips on how i can do it better?

Hey, i love your tactics! used it for my second season with saints, it went fantastic the first half of the season, going undefeated and won som great wins, example; 2-0 at stamford bridge, leaving me 2. on the table at new years! but after christmas it went pretty bad. I lost 5 games in a row and almost didn't get 4. at the end of the season.. I didn't make changes after new years, i only got Jonathan silva, and he didn't reach the first 11. what did i do wrong? my team was:
Timo Horn
clyne - Mensah - balanta - bertrand
kranevitter
tadic - mane
jay rodrigues (i got mitrovic before the season but he got injured for 10 months the first PL match.)

this season i´m in the CL group stage, I got 4 points in 4 matches in PL.
my team best 11. is this:

Timo horn
clyne - mensah/manolas - balanta - silva/ bertrand
kranevitter
tadic - rotariu
mitrovic

at home i go out with wingbacks, and away i just use backs, i use your 1. version.
please give me some tips on how i can do it better?

Try v2? :)

With 7 games left of the season, 10points to the runners up, the v2 stoped working. two defeats in a row, 1 draw. And CL semis vs Chelsea coming up- What to do? Can´t score anymore and the defence is like the real Liverpool at the moment.

A lot could've happend. It could be the tactic.. But it could also be a tons of other stuff.. Like mentality.. How's their mentality? Did someone get upset? etc.. What are you training? Have you had a team meeting lately?
It sounds odd that the tactic should just stop working, unless it was due to a new patch.. They released a new patch today, but that shouldn't have anything to do with this scenario of course :)
One thing to do in such a scenario, would be to actually see what goes wrong. How does the opposition score? Why don't we score? Poor individual performances? Poor tactic? etc. Watch those matches and fix the problem.. :)

Last edited:
JUST TO CLARIFY:
I don't know how the tactic works with the new patch that has been released today.. I don't have time to test it right now, but if people feel like testing it with the new patch, let me know how it goes! :)