VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

• Thread starter Thread starter VerZa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 438
  • Views Views 290K
When you're having pre-match press-conference and they ask you if Southampton can keep their 10 games unbeaten record vs Chelsea, you're like.. Are you serious?

Update: Ofc we can. 4-1 win.

Last edited:
I am going to try this with Padeborn, a weak team, so hope to achieve a mid-table position.

And which one did you use the most all the way through? I'm using the third one and it is working well now. Just won 7-0.

And which one did you use the most all the way through? I'm using the third one and it is working well now. Just won 7-0.

I'm using the AMR Fav one, as my best inside forward is left footed. Ould-Chikh. He's insane :)

Is it essential for the tactic to work better to have opposite footed player on the AMR, my AMR is right footed and amazing, arghhh!

Is it essential for the tactic to work better to have opposite footed player on the AMR, my AMR is right footed and amazing, arghhh!

If he's an inside forward, I believe he needs to be left-footed. But if he's playing amazing and is right footed, no reason to change that :)

so as for oi you only use the once u say in first post. you dont take *** manager recomandations

Thanks for all your help but I'm going to quit this tactic. Lost two of my first three games (Leicester & Everton, both away games) in the start of 3rd season. Beat Chelsea but losing to much weaker teams isnt alright when the tactic is almost 100% fluid.

Thanks for all your help but I'm going to quit this tactic. Lost two of my first three games (Leicester & Everton, both away games) in the start of 3rd season. Beat Chelsea but losing to much weaker teams isnt alright when the tactic is almost 100% fluid.

Weird. I just started a completely new save with Saints. I'm unbeaten so far, 7-10 games into the 2014/2015 season. I've met teams like Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea too. I had most trouble with the big teams, while I had absolutely no trouble with smaller teams.

But that's okay. I hope you find a tactic that suits your team :)

Last edited:
Hello.
I have a small problem / doubts.
I'm playing with FC Porto and my middle ñ is being easy to know who by playing and where.
I have Herrera and Romero facing the two positions ahead in midfield.
However I have the Olivier and Quintero do not know what the best position for them in this tactic .. MC or Roaming?
Do you can help me?

Back