VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

I'll play with it a bit tonight and see how it goes. Handily about to start a new season.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hey Verza,
I tried it a single game against Roma away with the version 2 and used the one where I was the underdog. Roma and I were both in first place with 11 games played. The short answer: I won 4-1 with Milan :-D the tactic still works with the the patch. Maybe even better

The tactic seems to still work just as good but I've noticed, I've been conceding alot more goals but still winning games, such as: 4-3, 3-3, 3-2, 5-3. This may be because i've moved from Manchester City to AS Monaco and obviously Man City's defence is stronger. Never the less the tactic has been consistant.

10 games into the new season with v2 on latest patch and still unbeaten in the league. Currently 48 game run. Maybe conceeding more but I've changed my fullbacks at Sahko has been injured so could be that.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Switched over to V2 for my 3rd season of Real Sociedad. My record so far this season across all competitions stands at P36 W30 D2 L4, with the loses coming to Barca (x2), Madrid and Atletico - all away. So yeah the tactic still works like a charm.

v1 took my San Marino side from Serie C up to 9th in the Serie A in my first season. Hopefully v2 gets Europe.

i´ve tried version 2 now for 10 matches, but it won't work. I've won 3 matches, 2 draws and 5 losses. any tips?:)

i´ve tried version 2 now for 10 matches, but it won't work. I've won 3 matches, 2 draws and 5 losses. any tips?:)

Sorry. Alot of things can go wrong. I'm not really sure how v2 works with the new patch, besides some people saying it's good. I haven't had much time to test it, as I'm really busy IRL these days :)
But morale means a lot in FM. If your team has a low morale, the results will be poor too. Try talking to your players and such. Motivate them. Try using the in-game talks too. Concentrate, more creative, etc.. Push forward, depending on how the match is progressing. I often use "concentrate" in the start of a game and after scoring to 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 etc.
In the last 15 minutes I use "tighten up" if I'm leading

I can tell you my experience of this tactic in the new version. In my first season with Newcastle United, where I made only 1 loan signing in January, I won the Premier League title by 5 points. I tried Guzzla's and ChristianEriksen's but this has worked the best for me by far. Very good work VerZa.

I can tell you my experience of this tactic in the new version. In my first season with Newcastle United, where I made only 1 loan signing in January, I won the Premier League title by 5 points. I tried Guzzla's and ChristianEriksen's but this has worked the best for me by far. Very good work VerZa.

Impressive!

I used your v2 tactic on patch 15.2 in my Chelsea. I've won about 80% of the games, but it relies too much on the corner kick drill, which is very effective, along sometimes with the throw-ins, since I have Azpilicueta doing them. There were matches where I won 3-0 or 4-0, but I didn't saw my team creating any chance playing 'normal football', instead they were all scored based on set pieces. Nevertheless, congratulations, it is a tactic that actually guarantees results.

Hello.
I need help.
I still have problems in choosing the best players to the middle.
Which is more attacking or more defensive?
Help Help Help

Hello.
I need help.
I still have problems in choosing the best players to the middle.
Which is more attacking or more defensive?
Help Help Help

The most important thing is to set your best passer as the roaming playmaker. Look at what the specific players most suitable roles are. Any roaming playmakers? He would most likely be the best choice.