Villas-Boas resigns as Porto boss

Porto appoint Vitor Pereira as their new coach.

Mwuahah, just a sign that Pinto da Costa had it controlled, **** the old man.. Chelsea made a bad move, they should have taken Vitor Pereira, suposedly he chose to stay, but money, and they all go, because Vitor Pereira was VERY important this year ;)

Because if Chelsea do it Porto can add a (you cant sign any of our players clause). But if Boas does is he will become a free agent and will not have any clauses against him so he will be able to sign players from Porto.

Downside being, now Pinto da Costa is surely ******, so that won't help you in case you want:

-Falcao (30M, and can sign a new contract, if he does, it will be 50M)
-Hulk (100M)
-João Moutinho (20M)

Relationship between Porto-Chelsea surely has known better days, and now you will certainly have to pay the full price of the clauses. All summed up, if you want to improve your squad with the Porto players AVB wants, Chelsea has to splash more than 100M.

Mwuahah, just a sign that Pinto da Costa had it controlled, **** the old man.. Chelsea made a bad move, they should have taken Vitor Pereira, suposedly he chose to stay, but money, and they all go, because Vitor Pereira was VERY important this year ;)

He had it under control the whole time. Who better than Vitor Pereira, who knows the squad inside out, and the way the team plays. The team isn't changed at all, and if they are to excel, they have to keep on playing the same way. PdC is the man I love to hate.

Last edited:
I'm sure Pinto da Costa knew about this and I'm sure he's not going to raise prices because of it...

And I reckon he's not "******" either.

belz, do you now what is the release clause of Vitor Pereira? I suppose it's higher then Vilas Boas release clause.

Why are people acting as if he's the Chelsea manager?

Inter Milan!

belz, do you now what is the release clause of Vitor Pereira? I suppose it's higher then Vilas Boas release clause.

Absolutely no idea, I don't think the details of the contract are out yet.

I had a bet on it being Rui Faria (the new coach), Mourinho has denied any news regarding AVB being the next Mourinho, or as some called him, the Special Two (lol). The Man himself said IF anyone were to be the next Mou, that had to be Rui Faria.

Really happy with the variety of good (or possibly good/learned from the best) Portuguese coaches around. Mourinho, AVB, JJ himself (had a bad season, but we all know hes a good coach), Domingos Paciência, Paulo Bento, Vitor Pereira and Rui Faria.

18 million!

:$

Well, I guess the details are out by now.

Are you going to say anything or just ask pointless questions?

I lol at you, smart a*s.

Anyway, I think I said enough already. Read previous posts. Learn more about Portuguese football, and then, MAYBE, we can argue over it.

I lol at you, smart a*s.

Anyway, I think I said enough already. Read previous posts. Learn more about Portuguese football, and then, MAYBE, we can argue over it.

You said nothing more than: "ahh he's gonna be so ****** because now Chelsea STOLE AVB from him!". How about learn that this isn't Portugal and that we like to have actual discussions here.

Sorry, but LOL at whoever claimed Falcao was worth £50M and Hulk £100m.

I don't think he claimed they were worth it. It's about release clauses. Falcao's release clause is 30 million euros, and Hulk's release clause is 100 million euros. Just that.

Sorry, but LOL at whoever claimed Falcao was worth £50M and Hulk £100m.

I don't think he claimed they were worth it. It's about release clauses. Falcao's release clause is 30 million euros, and Hulk's release clause is 100 million euros. Just that.

He did claim that. He said that the chairman of Porto must be so ****** that he will raise the price to that just for Chelsea. Which is why i got into that argument before.