Villas-Boas resigns as Porto boss

Its a shame to see Andre leave Porto but he has resigned so he is entitled to leave. I'm pretty sure that he will do well at Chelsea and will be a 'long term' appointment. He is very knowledgeable about football and knows the club pretty well so I cannot see to many problems for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he is able to attract names from Porto; most likely Falcao and Rolando to Chelsea. I'm surprised that Porto have appointed Vitor Pereira as manager as I would have personally got Jorge Costa with Pereria to assit him. He maybe should have waited another season to develop in Portugal but if it goes downhill then he could expect his reputation to drop and the possibility of no 'big' appointment in the future. Not to bothered if any players leave as I know Porto will replace them and then sell them on for more; its the Porto way.

But thats my point, football is a business now days and it happens in every business in the world appart from football. Sometimes clubs force players to stay against their will and i dont think that is right.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Maybe their is a clause stating if a "club" reaches the realease clause then you cannot sign any of the Porto players. Nothing about if a "person" reached the release clause.

They chose to sign the contract.

Can't believe you see nothing wrong with tapping up.

Andre Villas Boas speaks better English than most Chelsea fans.

I read this as re-signed instead of resigned, silly sausage.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Says the man that who attempted to spell Boas but ended up putting jbolas ;)

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

(on behalf of most of the site)

You're a massive ****.

*clapping*

Sam turns up and just gives everyone yet another reason to laugh AT him.

As im from Portsmouth i have to agree with this.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

They chose to sign the contract.

Can't believe you see nothing wrong with tapping up.

I just dont see nothing wrong with a club going to a player and saying we would like you. It happens in all walks of life. My stepdad works for a plumbing company and another plumbing company heard how many personal customers he brings to this company so they offered him a bigger and better role. Didnt have to go to his employers at all just to him.

Can I just ask you a question, and answer seriously; Was that actually funny in your head?

I hope you say no for your sake..

As im from Portsmouth i have to agree with this.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I just dont see nothing wrong with a club going to a player and saying we would like you. It happens in all walks of life. My stepdad works for a plumbing company and another plumbing company heard how many personal customers he brings to this company so they offered him a bigger and better role. Didnt have to go to his employers at all just to him.

Thing is they arent just saying they would like him, blatantly paying for him to terminate his contract.

And I doubt there was much compensation, probably none involved in your step dad moving firms.

Can I just ask you a question, and answer seriously; Was that actually funny in your head?

I read this as re-signed instead of resigned, silly sausage.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

*clapping*
What the **** are you on about? You have made yourself look like a mug and no one finds it funny...

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Alright Brentford by... Keep your opinions to yourself.
**** Troll

I'm gonna bail myself out by saying I am currently half asleep so I barely thought about what I put.

I'm gonna bail myself out by saying I am currently half asleep so I barely thought abou what I put.
Go to bed then and stop posting on here you little c**t.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Back on topic.

Anyone know who his likely assistant is to be at Chelsea?

Go to bed then and stop posting on here you little c**t.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Back on topic.

Anyone know who his likely assistant is to be at Chelsea?

Thanks friend, good night

Porto already got a replacement for AVB.

Vítor Pereira,which i think that was Villas-Boas Assistant Manager :p