Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastern Counties Division one (chuck them in the premier haha) It's just who i play for and the press reporter wants me to do a football manager story with them for the programme :)

Yeah will do it tomorrow mate, if thats okay? and you have to mention me in the programme haha

Is there any chance you could get the playoffs into the divisions you've added like there are irl? and idk how easy it is to implement but I'm pretty sure at that level you can field trialists.

Just (I'm assuming) small things but they're important I feel.

Other than that, it's a great file :)

Is there any chance you could get the playoffs into the divisions you've added like there are irl? and idk how easy it is to implement but I'm pretty sure at that level you can field trialists.

Just (I'm assuming) small things but they're important I feel.

Other than that, it's a great file :)

Someone asked me a similar question earlier, and I aren't going to implement play-offs unfortunately this is my own personal preference but I just find it more challenging having to win the league to get promoted early on.

And as far as I am aware you can field trialists I mean I offered a player a 2 week trial in my save and could field him. So I am unsure why you can not do this.

Thanks
voasy

Many thanks for the file.

But in the V1.1 version all the leagues are mixed up, with Northern teams in the Combined Counties and vice versa

Also there is no North West Counties League or Northern League at step 5/9

Is this normal or have I done something wrong

Kingstonian still not in division

View attachment 402474

Hey Guys,

ITS HERE!!!.. Thanks to calcal for uploading the editor for me I have been able to prepare the much anticipated Level 9 file!, yes of course I will try go lower than this but you guys have to accept this for now!! :) As you all know last year this was a huge hit so I hope you all find it the same!

Changes from v1 to v1.1:

• [*=center]All leagues given full names in lower leagues i.e. from Sponsorship
    [*=center]Kingstonian Added to the Ryman Premier Division - due to been missing!
Not that many changes I know but there was a few errors I sorted out.

So to get this started here is the instructions below:

1. Go to Start, My Documents, Sports Interactive.
View attachment 402580

2. Then Go to Football Manager 2014.

View attachment 402582

3. The go into Editor Data, then copy the file that I have provided below into that folder.

View attachment 402587

4. After this go to Football Manager itself!, choose New Career Game and Football Manager NOT CLASSIC!

View attachment 402590

5. Then this little window will pop-up below, as you can see it says there is 1 enabled editor file! Click OK!

View attachment 402592

6. Then after this click on England, then Next Game overview in the corner.

View attachment 402593

7. It will then bring up the lowest league, as you can see when you click the menu you can go lower! click this then Start Game on the right.

View attachment 402594

8. This will then pop-up click Start Game and wait for the database to load! (THIS CAN TAKE SOME TIME DEPENDING ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP! PLUS THERE IS MORE DETAIL THIS YEAR)

View attachment 402595

After this you should be able to choose your team etc and get playing!! Good luck and welcome to another year of my files!

Also if you want to keep me updated on how your saves are going that would be nice :)

Thank you so much for your patience, as I know many of you have been messaging me!

I reached 10,000 downloads last year and I am hoping to reach a little more this year.

So again thanks so much and I apologise for the delay

Any questions just pm me.

Cheers
Voasy

Again like I said before any donations for the work I do would be great doesn't have to be hardly anything just the thought!
If you wish to you can donate for the work I do here is the button below:
Thank you

View attachment 402522

View attachment 403192

Excellent work voasy, I'm going to do a Haverhill Rovers save and take them to the prem. I will add in a few players / coaches too to make it more interesting.

I have noticed that the league i am in doesn't count for goal difference, its alphabetical.

E.G. Dunstable and Potters Bar are both on 10 points. Potters bar have 6 goal difference, Dunstable has 4 but Dunstable will still be top of the league

@themickytec

I am gunna have a look at that now..

What league is that they are suppose to be in?

Thanks

I have noticed that the league i am in doesn't count for goal difference, its alphabetical.

E.G. Dunstable and Potters Bar are both on 10 points. Potters bar have 6 goal difference, Dunstable has 4 but Dunstable will still be top of the league

Will have a look now, cannot say that I can really do anything about that because they are Sports Interactive's internal rules.

In reply to everyone saying about Kingstonian.. I have just loaded up the file in my editor and this is the picture i have!

It says here they are in the Ryman Premier League.. and the file that is on the thread and download section is the same file! You must be looking in the wrong league.

View attachment 461030

Not sure if iv did something wrong..

But went to start a save with Celtic nation and couldn't find them, eventually got them but they are in the Sussex County D1 (Not thier league) so I loaded up your database in the editor to move them but according to that they aint in the Sussex league? Seems all the teams from the Northern league have been moved into different leagues once the database has been loaded in the game.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Not sure if iv did something wrong..

But went to start a save with Celtic nation and couldn't find them, eventually got them but they are in the Sussex County D1 (Not thier league) so I loaded up your database in the editor to move them but according to that they aint in the Sussex league? Seems all the teams from the Northern league have been moved into different leagues once the database has been loaded in the game.

Is there anyway to fix this?

According to my file they are in the United Counties.. I know this is also wrong..

Think I am going to have to sit tonight have another look at the file and the teams to make sure they are in the correct place.

Thank you for notifying me.

Going through all the divisions now and checking them with the official league sites..

Amazing Sports Interactive have actually put some teams in the Skrill North/South that are not even in that league.

Ridiculous stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.