Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you mentioned the promotion/relegation issue, have you found a way through that?

I notice that the West Lancashire league isn't in level 11, are there plans to add other level 11 leagues or does the above problem mean you can only add so many at each level?

Hey Voasy, i hop you don't mind, i'm going to try and put as many kits and badges as possible into it, just a visual thing graphically, mind you, the kits are easy enough, i have hordes of templates to use, but hunting down all the badges will be fun :D

anyway, i started, just now, with wraysbury village:

View attachment 444973

I'll get round to more over the weekend hopefully.

can't edit posts for some reason, but yes.. the mass logo pack that everyone uses seems to miss a lot of the lower lower lower league teams, so i'll try and do what i can.

Hey Voasy, i hop you don't mind, i'm going to try and put as many kits and badges as possible into it, just a visual thing graphically, mind you, the kits are easy enough, i have hordes of templates to use, but hunting down all the badges will be fun :D

anyway, i started, just now, with wraysbury village:

View attachment 441567

I'll get round to more over the weekend hopefully.

That's actually a pretty cool idea :D

I know you mentioned the promotion/relegation issue, have you found a way through that?

I notice that the West Lancashire league isn't in level 11, are there plans to add other level 11 leagues or does the above problem mean you can only add so many at each level?

He's really gonna only be able to add promotion/relegation that is divisible by the amount of leagues in the level above the lowest level. Since these leagues generally only have 1 promotion spot, so as an example say level 10 only has 10 leagues, he'll only be able to build level 11 to 10 leagues

He's really gonna only be able to add promotion/relegation that is divisible by the amount of leagues in the level above the lowest level. Since these leagues generally only have 1 promotion spot, so as an example say level 10 only has 10 leagues, he'll only be able to build level 11 to 10 leagues

Yeah thats true. Shame there isnt a way to say have 10 leagues with 20 leagues below it and the winner of each 20 leagues has a playoff with another winner and they win promotion so 10 teams from those 20 leagues would go up.

In reality less than that probably go up from some tiers because you have to apply for promotion and it goes off your ground grading etc. Sometimes the league winners wont be promoted but a team finishing 2nd or 3rd will if they have applied and have the facilities.

Hi Guys, gunna sit for a few hours now and have a look at some issues.. gunna just have a play round with it and see what I can come up with regarding the no of leagues issue.

Hopefully I will get it sorted. Wanna get it ready fully for xmas as I know people will get it for then. Although they are not the main people!
The people who have the game from day one and follow me from then are the most important followers thank you so much.

I am now going to take requests from you guys.. Want something specific in your file? That you can not do.. Not anything major, but like if you want a certain team to just be amazing etc.. or want a player or two adding!
Providing you give me the stats!, then I will email you over the file down to L11 with the specific change that you want..

Please personal message me about it, or just reply on here. Thanks
Mike

Awesome work! Will be starting my first season in FM14 from tier 11.

Last edited:
Why does Kettering Town have such high youth facilities and youth recruitment? haha. They are in the same division as the team I'm playing with, but my youth recruitment etc. is ******* **** and theirs is much higher. I checked with FM Genie and their youth recruitment for example is 7, when mine is 3 and the rest of the league's youth recruitment is also between 1 and 3.

Why does Kettering Town have such high youth facilities and youth recruitment? haha. They are in the same division as the team I'm playing with, but my youth recruitment etc. is ******* **** and theirs is much higher. I checked with FM Genie and their youth recruitment for example is 7, when mine is 3 and the rest of the league's youth recruitment is also between 1 and 3.

Because Kettering always had a decent youth set up? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.