Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

View attachment 70743

This game is getting boring, title again after promotion.....

However leaking a lot of goals as you see....Any suggestion how to stop leaking goal, as most goal was conceded by through ball....Do I need to buy also quite fast defenders as well???

Did you check all important information in red in the main thread?
If not, please check them and refer to them.
They are really helpful to get good result.

Was able to finish in 6th, and it was not the bad run of form in the last 8th games I would probably finish on 4th or 5th.

Very good season if you think the media prediction was 18th.

I will read the first post properly, now that the transfer windows will start again.

I think the main problem is my assitant is always training defense... when he trains attack I win

Just registered to tell you how wonderful your tactic is.

I tried it with Strasbourg just to see how well it'll work. So I hired a director of football and then took some vacation.

First year the team is 4th (got in C1 because Monaco banned).
Second year 2nd, round of 16 in C1 (again Manchester City, 1-1 then 3-3), won the Coupe de France and semi-finals in Coupe de la Ligue. Nuno da Costa has Messi-like stat.

View attachment 70688

Title odds were 900-1. Conceaded a lot, but the defenders were not in an acceptable level for the league. Furthermore, I have won titles in Albania, Andorra and Armenia, but this promotion in Austria is by far the biggest achievement considering my team and the rivals. Matches are awful to watch, but V2 surely gets it done.

Still best tactic on the forum for me. Only this and TFF seem to be getting attention but upon trying them both this just seems overall better, more solid at the back, still score on average 3/4 goals per match and against teams same standard/better it does really well compared to TFF. Long may it continue, i always do a Billionaire save every year and this will be the tactic i do it with this year.
Thank you for your comment.
Really glad to hear it works very well for you.
Always welcome feedback.
Thank you.

The game ran all night, with two more season completed:

-3rd season I'm second behind PSG because goal-average, won the coupe de France, ro8 in C1
-4th season champion, won the coupe de la ligue, ro16 in C1

My director of football seems to have some difficulties to find player with C1-level, Nuno da Costa and Ernest Seka are still here.
There's a lot of hot prospect in the club but it seems that my assistant doesn't make them play, that's a shame.

Guess I'll stop here.

View attachment 1142432

This game is getting boring, title again after promotion.....

However leaking a lot of goals as you see....Any suggestion how to stop leaking goal, as most goal was conceded by through ball....Do I need to buy also quite fast defenders as well???
Thank you for feedback.
I know when managing underdog, there is sometimes a leaking goal problems.
But as you know, it is underdog, so it could be solved with improving defenders (buying good defenders).
I am now making 1 winger and 2 striker tactic, so after that I will try to see if I could improve the defense of underdog more.

View attachment 70608View attachment 70607

Too early to say, but taken York for 3 promotions in a row....nothing is impossible....finally seems got the hang of this tactics!!!

Predicted to come 22nd this year. Holding the 1st position for the moment...

Last edited:
Thank you for feedback.
I know when managing underdog, there is sometimes a leaking goal problems.
But as you know, it is underdog, so it could be solved with improving defenders (buying good defenders).
I am now making 1 winger and 2 striker tactic, so after that I will try to see if I could improve the defense of underdog more.

Just get the best GK that I can get. Someone extremely good at reflexes, 1 on 1, and rushing out.....seems solving the problem...

Afte 2 seasons I lost only 2 matches: semi final in FA Cup against City and 5ft round FA Cup against Bournemouth. I play Salford. Really godd tactic!

Was able to finish in 6th, and it was not the bad run of form in the last 8th games I would probably finish on 4th or 5th.

Very good season if you think the media prediction was 18th.

I will read the first post properly, now that the transfer windows will start again.

I think the main problem is my assitant is always training defense... when he trains attack I win
Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad to hear you have finally gotten good result.
I hope you will get even better result.
Thanks.

Just registered to tell you how wonderful your tactic is.

I tried it with Strasbourg just to see how well it'll work. So I hired a director of football and then took some vacation.

First year the team is 4th (got in C1 because Monaco banned).
Second year 2nd, round of 16 in C1 (again Manchester City, 1-1 then 3-3), won the Coupe de France and semi-finals in Coupe de la Ligue. Nuno da Costa has Messi-like stat.

The game ran all night, with two more season completed:

-3rd season I'm second behind PSG because goal-average, won the coupe de France, ro8 in C1
-4th season champion, won the coupe de la ligue, ro16 in C1

My director of football seems to have some difficulties to find player with C1-level, Nuno da Costa and Ernest Seka are still here.
There's a lot of hot prospect in the club but it seems that my assistant doesn't make them play, that's a shame.

Guess I'll stop here.
Thank you for feedback.
Glad to see it works well for you.
I hope you will get CL title soon.

View attachment 1142487

Title odds were 900-1. Conceaded a lot, but the defenders were not in an acceptable level for the league. Furthermore, I have won titles in Albania, Andorra and Armenia, but this promotion in Austria is by far the biggest achievement considering my team and the rivals. Matches are awful to watch, but V2 surely gets it done.
Thank you for feedback.
Glad to see your underdog team has gotten good result with V2.
I hope you will win every game.

I just have to say this is the best tactic I have ever used going back to FM10, prefer it even to the corner goals "glitch"

TYVM

View attachment 1142626View attachment 1142627

Too early to say, but taken York for 3 promotions in a row....nothing is impossible....finally seems got the hang of this tactics!!!

Predicted to come 22nd this year. Holding the 1st position for the moment...

Just get the best GK that I can get. Someone extremely good at reflexes, 1 on 1, and rushing out.....seems solving the problem...
I am glad to see you have gotten good result every season.
I hope you will keep getting success.
Thanks.
Always welcome feedback.