Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

what is up with the utterly **** defense?
Two matches ended 3 - 3.
It's not good for small teams, the opponent simply creates too many chances.
And another thing, on corners the opponents gets counters 2 vs 1 defender.
I am sorry to hear that.
It is very unusual situation.
Could you see the tips and important things in red in main thread?
If not, please check them and have some patience to wait the tactic familiarity to be fulled.
I hope you win every other game.

so can you give us list of shouts you would use as you say when concede you say push forward but what you say rest game?
In the first half and normal situation, I usually use 'show some passion', 'get creative', 'tighten up', 'no pressure'.
If I concede in the first half, I usually use 'push forward', 'demand more'.
After getting a goal and even in the first half, I go back to normal situation.
In the second half, I usually use 'show some passion', 'get creative', 'push forward', 'demand more'.
If you get some goals so you could select more shout in the second half, I use 'push forward' and 'demand more'.

Here is another update with managing Benfica.
Even though tactic familiarity is not full, the result is good.
View attachment 73575
Scored 20, conceded 3 in 6 games.
I am looking forward to next match with MU in Champions league.

what is up with the utterly **** defense?
Two matches ended 3 - 3.
It's not good for small teams, the opponent simply creates too many chances.
And another thing, on corners the opponents gets counters 2 vs 1 defender.

I beg to differ I won leagues with Ayr united and Hamilton

Here is another test result with Arsenal.
They have many fast strikers and a good header.
View attachment 73548View attachment 73547
10 wins in 10 games. Scored 43, condecde 10. The average scoring is higher than 4, and the average conceding is 1.
Theo Walcott shows amazing performance. I have used him as the right side striker.
His rating is 9.01, and he has made 7 goals and 12 assists in 8 games.

Last edited:
What we need to do when we have 10 men? ( Red card ). (ı am use google translate)

What we need to do when we have 10 men? ( Red card ). (ı am use google translate)
I always pull out one of center midfielders. In other words, I left one center midfielder.
If I feel I need a goal, I pulled CAR out, and if I need stability of defense, I pulled MEZ out.
In my experience, with pulling CAR out, it would show better performance if you are a big team.

Here it is.
I give staffs almost all permissions to do.
If you manage the team having no Football Director, you could use Owner to do the parts.
Most owners have good abilities of buying player and business.

View attachment 1139196View attachment 1139197

In the first half and normal situation, I usually use 'show some passion', 'get creative', 'tighten up', 'no pressure'.
If I concede in the first half, I usually use 'push forward', 'demand more'.
After getting a goal and even in the first half, I go back to normal situation.
In the second half, I usually use 'show some passion', 'get creative', 'push forward', 'demand more'.
If you get some goals so you could select more shout in the second half, I use 'push forward' and 'demand more'.

thanks

this tactic is pure plug n play insanity! love it. playing with FC united of manchester. topscorer has 10 in the last 4 games

im gonna give it a go, very similar to the reckonists neville wears prada which i won the prem with stoke in 1st season, however since 18.2 its not the same so ill give this a blast