Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Just finished first season with Arsenal. Won the Charity Shield (2-0 vs, Chelsea), FA cup (6-3 vs. City) and Europa League (5-2 vs. Olympiakos) finished second ind the league, but with the highest goal scoring record. Lacazette finished with 42 goals and 34 assists! Insane! Next stop: PL champions and CL contenders. Bought Dybala also :)

do you guys also opponent instructions.

and you speak the players before the game

This tactic is amazing. Don't have to add much more, just try it yourself.

First year with Benevento in Serie A. In real life they only got 1 point in 18 games. The amount of goals scored is totally crazy! Defense is great for what Benvento has.. conceded 1.5 goals a game, in real life they are conceding like 2-2.5, if @VocalTraning or anyone else manages to improve defense a little for underdogs too then this tactic will be as good as something like Satorox's Devasto was in FM12 or 11, can't really remember now.

View attachment 73478

First year with Benevento in Serie A. In real life they only got 1 point in 18 games. The amount of goals scored is totally crazy! Defense is great for what Benvento has.. conceded 1.5 goals a game, in real life they are conceding like 2-2.5, if @VocalTraning or anyone else manages to improve defense a little for underdogs too then this tactic will be as good as something like Satorox's Devasto was in FM12 or 11, can't really remember now.

View attachment 1139327

120 goal col benevento!!! io la sto usando da poche partite con vittorie risicate in b, spero una volta fluida al 100% di ottenere i tuoi stessi risultati.Ma di satorox si sa qualcosa?

120 goal col benevento!!! io la sto usando da poche partite con vittorie risicate in b, spero una volta fluida al 100% di ottenere i tuoi stessi risultati.Ma di satorox si sa qualcosa?

Ci parlai l'anno scorso! Da lì in poi nulla purtroppo.. che ricordi

Going to try your tactic, I have made my own that is on here too but I'm very interested to see how yours will do, great signs from other users.

Thank you for checking.
I also want to give credit for a specific tactic, but I cannot since I have referred to many 523 tactics.
So many adding up, correcting and changing between those tactics make me hard to figure out which one is the one I have mostly referred.

It looks like my one was the base tactic. But what you seem to have done is since the update is change the long ball thing due to passing not being as accurate. I've not used my 3-4-3 in weeks and also looks you maybe morphed some good ideas from other 3 at the back tactics into your own. Anyways looks like a beast and nobody can patent formation shapes. And tbh I have not had time to change my 3-4-3 as I been using the 4-3-3 in all my saves. So looks good mate. I put a link in my thread as if people are struggling with my one since the update yours looks like a monster and seems to have taken it on a bit. Which is all good as sharing is what it is all about. Merry Christmas.

this tactic is pure plug n play insanity! love it. playing with FC united of manchester. topscorer has 10 in the last 4 games
Thank you for feedback.
If you have any idea to make the tactic better, I always welcome.
Enjoy your game.

Hey!

Is it possible to get the tactic in .tac?!
Impossible to import it in .fmf for me...

Thanks!

im gonna give it a go, very similar to the reckonists neville wears prada which i won the prem with stoke in 1st season, however since 18.2 its not the same so ill give this a blast
I hope you will get some good results that you could satisfy.
I am looking forward to your feedback!

Just finished first season with Arsenal. Won the Charity Shield (2-0 vs, Chelsea), FA cup (6-3 vs. City) and Europa League (5-2 vs. Olympiakos) finished second ind the league, but with the highest goal scoring record. Lacazette finished with 42 goals and 34 assists! Insane! Next stop: PL champions and CL contenders. Bought Dybala also :)
Thank you very much for continuous feedback.
I hope you will win every game next season.
Thanks!

Does anyone struggle real bad with strong teams, I usually get my *** handed to me when facing Real Madrid (with Barcelona). Lost 5-1 just now...