Vote for the Best FM 2012 story of the week award

I would just like to remind you that the award winner will be announced tomorrow at 16:00. Please make sure you vote before then

oh I hadn't noticed this thread until now, makes me want to update my San Marino story :)

anyway my vote goes to http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...dream-reality-check-dobrudzha-1919-story.html

Thanks, your vote has been registered. Here is the latest league table:

FM BASE STORY OF THE WEEK LEAGUE TABLE

AUTHOR

STORY

ajt09​

Football. ****** ****!

3​

Raikan007​

2​

King1990​

2​

insanity​

1​

Ajt has a good story, so I can see why it's leading atm. Come on Raikan, beat him this week :p

ajt09 has a slender lead with his Football. ****** ****!, but don't forget you can vote up until 16:00 today for your favourite story for this week.

Raikan007 shockingly announced he will not be writing his The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story, is this the opportunity to give him the perfect send-off?

Or will it be King1990's brilliant Manchester City - It's All Lies ?

You will decide!

I would like to vote for Raikan007's The High Fling Dutchmen as it is also an inspiration for my own story.

Might make my save into a story and make a late push for glory ;)

ajt09 wins "FM Base Story of the Week" award
with his Football. ****** ****! story

ajt09 narrowly defeats Raikan007 and his legendary The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story. Raikan007 announced earlier in the week that he will not continue his Ajax story which came as a shock, but ajt09's fastly popular becoming Football. ****** ****! story is a deserved winner for this week's award.

View attachment 223018

It is one of the most enjoyable stories to read on this site. Also you have to admire him for taking on such a challenge in managing Dunston UTS Football Club. We wish you very best of success ajt09! And keep us updated.

Congratulations for winning "Best Story of the Week" award
voted by other FM Base users.

Please note that voting for this week is now open!

Best Football Manager Story of the week Award!

View attachment 223117

The rules:

• [*=center]You can't vote for your own story
    [*=center]You can't vote for more than one story a week
    [*=center]You can only vote for stories that has been active during the week by it's author
    [*=center]Voting will close at 16:00 every Sunday
    [*=center]Winners will be announced every Sunday before 17:00
    [*=center]Winner's story will be analysed here on the same update as winner announcement

View attachment 223118

Please vote by naming the story and the author or the link to the story

Weekly winners will receive a recognition award and a five star rating both on here and on their own story thread.

Best story of the year will be awarded with brand-new Football Manager 2013 PC Game. It will be announced just before the game comes out as it will be pre-ordered.

View attachment 223119

Well after recovering from the bday shenanigans, I come on to find I win the award. Honestly unexpected. Many thanks for the votes and comments guys. Glad to see people are enjoying it :)

My vote this week goes to Jake_Gtfc_Burrow's A Potters story:DI've decided to vote for diffrent guys every month

My vote has to go to Seano. I know he only won it like - two weeks ago or something, but he regularly brings out quality updates!

Cook Islands-Up With The Best!

The story is unique even though it resembles the San Marino story in nature. But he's weaving the storyline brilliantly! :)

My vote this week goes to the Cooks Island - Up with the best by BigVic. Fantastic story.