Vote for the Best FM 2012 story of the week award

faulky10, your vote has been registered. Here is the updated table:

Can I7IDanny's The Prodigal Son: A Manchester United Story can make a greatest comeback ever?? or will it be the others who will rack up the votes in final hours?... its your chance now to make a difference. Vote for your favourite story right here by simply writing the name of the story.

Winner will be announced just before 22:00 tonight and will be awarded with a "Best FM base story of the week" certificate!!!.

Also their story will get 5 star and the copy of their award certificate will be posted on their own story!

Last edited:
The Prodigal Son: A Manchester United Story gets my vote.

Normally stories with bigger sides are boring but the writing is great and it keeps me going back!

Thanks ZeCarlos, your vote has been registered. here is the latest table:

Maybe I7IDanny will have a late surge to catch up!!!

Just a reminder that vote will close in little over one hour at 22:00

Seano wins the first ever "FM Base Story of the Week" award!

Well, I am little bit surprised by the runaway win of Seano's story this week, but his story is one of the most popular on this site. So Seano, congratulations! you have been voted by other FM Base users as the best story writer for this week.

View attachment 222041

His story, Renovating the Cottage - A New Journey for Success is one of the most read stories here, thanks to his regular quality updates. It is also very easy to read and follow.

He also had a great success on the game itself, unexpectedly sacked by Fulham, he managed to get Tranmere Rovers to Premier League and getting Canada to World Cup Finals. Keep up the good work Seano!

guys, there is an alteration for this week's voting... It will run until this Sunday 12 February 16:00. So you have only 5 days to cast your votes for this week's best story.

Best Football Manager Story of the week Award!

220284d1328045442-vote-best-football-manager-2012-story-week-award-award.jpg

The rules:

• [*=center]You can't vote for your own story
    [*=center]You can't vote for more than one story a week
    [*=center]You can only vote for stories that has been active during the week by it's author
    [*=center]Voting will close at 16:00 every Sunday
    [*=center]Winners will be announced every Sunday before 17:00
    [*=center]Winner's story will be analysed here on the same update as winner announcement

Please vote by naming the story and the author or the link to the story

Weekly winners will receive a recognition award and a five star rating both on here and on their own story thread.

Best story of the year will be awarded with brand-new Football Manager 2013 PC Game. It will be announced just before the game comes out as it will be pre-ordered.

View attachment 222075

Lol, a copy of FM13? are you suppliyng it yourself Numancia? :p

Is the story of the year include all stories even if started several months ago like mine?

Lol, a copy of FM13? are you suppliyng it yourself Numancia? :p

Is the story of the year include all stories even if started several months ago like mine?

Thats correct, I will pre-order the new game for winner.
Yeah all the stories are included, you just have to win the most number of weekly awards to claim the best story of the year!

Best Football Manager Story of the week Award!

View attachment 222098

The rules:

• [*=center]You can't vote for your own story
    [*=center]You can't vote for more than one story a week
    [*=center]You can only vote for stories that has been active during the week by it's author
    [*=center]Voting will close at 16:00 every Sunday
    [*=center]Winners will be announced every Sunday before 17:00
    [*=center]Winner's story will be analysed here on the same update as winner announcement

Please vote by naming the story and the author or the link to the story

Weekly winners will receive a recognition award and a five star rating both on here and on their own story thread.

Best story of the year will be awarded with brand-new Football Manager 2013 PC Game. It will be announced just before the game comes out as it will be pre-ordered.

View attachment 222100

Okay, so this week I will naturally go for something different.

Seabear's was good, but then I stumbled across this one. He is the GOD of all things FM (especially transfers and prospects).

So, my vote:

Raikan007
The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story.

Okay, so this week I will naturally go for something different.

Seabear's was good, but then I stumbled across this one. He is the GOD of all things FM (especially transfers and prospects).

So, my vote:

Raikan007
The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story.

Thank you, received. here is the table for this week so far:

FM BASE STORY OF THE WEEK LEAGUE TABLE
AUTHOR
STORYPOINTS
King1990Manchester City - It's All Lies1
2Raikan007The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story1

My vote this week goes to ajt09 and his story http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/92447-football-******-****.html

Unfortunately for us, he only updates twice a week or so, but it is terrific to read.

Well.... Admittedly wasn't expecting that lol. Cheers for the vote :)

The updates have been slow but been very busy lately-and took a while to stop being knackered after watching the Super Bowl lol. But normal service shall be resumed-didn't want to do a poor update though so been doing drafts on Word.

As for a vote....shall be voting for Raikan007's story. It is quality have to say. But it was a very, very tough choice.

My vote goes to ajt for his Football. Bloddy ****!

I need to update early in the voting to stand a chance. **** :p

ajt gets mine.