Resource icon

Vujevic tactics for FM 23

Another feedback west ham 97 points

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323-042726_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323-042726_Discord.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 650
So this is less about the picazzo tactic and more just seeing if anyone could shed some light or offer adivice, been performing above all expectations with Birmingham, absolutely no money to spend, playing 3/4 talented youngsters regularly and as you can see the start of April the team just totally bottled it, i find this happens alot on this FM regardless of tactic. Whats causing this? not enough players with high enough composure / determination ? fitness? (id been giving them the day off after most games once the bad form started)

The team morale is generally good/great, Have one team leader upset about not enough gametime, tried to sell him numerous times with no interest - maybe this is the reason for the very abrupt drop in form?

First time in years i "scum saved" after the 3-1 play off first leg victory i went away and lost 6-0 .....

EDIT: out of interest after reloading i also tried to instant result the second leg and lost 4-0 lol

1679692027042.png

Last edited:

apparenty my old spielmacher stil works

can you try and tell me how is going

I dint have time to do actual test

Attachments

• Spielmacher 3-4-1-2 by Vujevic v7.fmf
    47.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Hi, new here and also new to FM in general (started last week). I read through pretty much the entire thread and tried using the picazzo cautious tactic with Brighton since I was not playing a very strong team. I don't know what went wrong, but I finished 16th and lost sooooo many matches. Again, I'm new to the game so maybe I'm just missing something.

Some other things: I looked for players using vujevic' shortlist and only bought players with stats he recommends like physical fast strikers, high work rate/tackle midfielders and high concentration defenders...

Could someone help or at least tell me if I'm doing something way wrong, if not I'll just try another season haha

Hi, new here and also new to FM in general (started last week). I read through pretty much the entire thread and tried using the picazzo cautious tactic with Brighton since I was not playing a very strong team. I don't know what went wrong, but I finished 16th and lost sooooo many matches. Again, I'm new to the game so maybe I'm just missing something.

Some other things: I looked for players using vujevic' shortlist and only bought players with stats he recommends like physical fast strikers, high work rate/tackle midfielders and high concentration defenders...

Could someone help or at least tell me if I'm doing something way wrong, if not I'll just try another season haha

You must be doing something terrible because everyone is doing great with this tactic...

Hey there. I had been doing incredible in my Birmingham save with Modern Target Man. 3 consecutive Premier League wins, Champions league win, multiple cups. Ladislav Almasi golden boot every year. I restructured my squad around the TargetTest3 tactic and it is decent, but not as good. Have you done any more work on this? Any suggestions as sometimes it really struggles to break teams down...

Hey there. I had been doing incredible in my Birmingham save with Modern Target Man. 3 consecutive Premier League wins, Champions league win, multiple cups. Ladislav Almasi golden boot every year. I restructured my squad around the TargetTest3 tactic and it is decent, but not as good. Have you done any more work on this? Any suggestions as sometimes it really struggles to break teams down...

after update is not so good because wingers are realy bad and most people using defensive winger role

still trying to tweak it but is not good

You must be doing something terrible because everyone is doing great with this tactic...
Yes thanks for the elaborate explanation, so if you look at what I said what exactly would that be? I'm buying the "correct" players, I'm using the tactic that works well for everyone else... I don't holiday because I know that does not work the same. Again I'm new so I don't what exactly influences the matches.

Yes thanks for the elaborate explanation, so if you look at what I said what exactly would that be? I'm buying the "correct" players, I'm using the tactic that works well for everyone else... I don't holiday because I know that does not work the same. Again I'm new so I don't what exactly influences the matches.

Hard to say maybe you have bad luck

Try again with same team or pick different one.

Hard to say maybe you have bad luck

Try again with same team or pick different one.
It could be bad luck yea, I look at all my data and every game I have a higher xG than my opponent and still lose like 2-0... I just know that after I reach 1.5xG and have 0 goals I am going to lose again sadly

Aparently my modern target man is still good.

Can anybody try it!

I feel i need to update set pieces on that tactic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-25_111011.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-25_111011.png
    357.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Modern Target man-by Vujevic FM23.fmf
    47.4 KB · Views: 91
Anyone find goals from corners on Picasso catious Brazilian tactic really poor compared to Picasso? Instructions are as laid out in the tactics file...

Exactly same players in team lineup, but night/day difference in amount of goals scored ...

still not fully finished but for now this is new modern target man

so please test and tell me what needs to be changed

Attachments

• TEST2.fmf
    47.2 KB · Views: 127