Resource icon

Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back! 20.2.4

Hey bro

I have a pretty bad team what tactic should I use Please :(
buddy, you have 4 options for tactics that Mr. Vujevic suggests and until you try, you will never know. You can't just say: this tactic is for that team and this is for other one. Everything is individual. And micromanagement is not the last point in the success of tactics. Try, play.

buddy, you have 4 options for tactics that Mr. Vujevic suggests and until you try, you will never know. You can't just say: this tactic is for that team and this is for other one. Everything is individual. And micromanagement is not the last point in the success of tactics. Try, play.
My friend, you say it is correct, but I have a pretty bad team and I don't have the opportunity to try one by one. @vujevic

My friend, you say it is correct, but I have a pretty bad team and I don't have the opportunity to try one by one. @vujevic
there are no pitfalls here, especially when choosing tactics. You always start from resources, players. Nobody here can tell you in advance what exactly you need, because you are a manager. After all, you see the potential and abilities of your players. Use tactic number 1 "Vujevic Target Man" at home and away games try to play "Vujevic Target man" !!!but put right cm defend duty" and away big matches 3-6-1 tweak by Mr. @Babemocni1988.

Guys what's Your opinion about shouts during the game? I know Vujevic using them a lot, do You use them? I personaly do not see it helps with anything sometimes.

I am not having that success i expected playing with Losc Lille 4th season.
Last season, playing strikerless, i won comfortably the Ligue 1 and I lost UCL semifinals after an unlucky fight against Liveepool
I play mostly with 352 TM and 361 for away games but i found first one very vulnerable against 4231.
I will post some screens tomorrow.

Guys what's Your opinion about shouts during the game? I know Vujevic using them a lot, do You use them? I personaly do not see it helps with anything sometimes.
yeah, of course. It helps me to keep my guys positive.
btw
123.png

Last edited:
yeah, of course. It helps me to keep my guys positive. when 1 goal leading > calm down. leading more than 2 goals > praise. loosing > encourage draw > encourage / demand more. helps me a lot :)
btw
View attachment 554655
At last I have found something useful. Every single time previously I just smashed demand more or berate depending whether losing or winning

Please can someone tell me how to find the Vujevic Ancelotti tactic and also the player instructions