So far, great with Everton, clearly not a super team, but playing like one for sure.

Not the best defence in the league, but the scoring makes up for it, 4 players on over 12 goals and its only January.

Scoring nearly 3 per game and conceding 1 per game is solid. If the defence could be further improved, it will be THE TACTIC for me.

Scoring nearly 3 per game and conceding 1 per game is solid. If the defence could be further improved, it will be THE TACTIC for me.

I think the PERFECT tactic with defence and attack is not possible.

This tactic is as perfect as it gets!

Might start a new one with a smaller team see what happens then as i'm clearly going to win the league here with Everton!

Francesco Totti is it you???!!! :D

How can you be a god? :D

Actually no, but I have the same first name as him, it's fun because my dad wanted me to have his same name, also if when I was born he wasn't the captain yet :D

I have started a new season in the championship with Newcastle, almost finished, will post results

How can you be a god? :D

Actually no, but I have the same first name as him, it's fun because my dad wanted me to have his same name, also if when I was born he wasn't the captain yet :D

That's funny.
By the way, I borned 27 of September (H)(H)(H)

Newcastle 1st season

So i started as Newcastle United in the Championship, i have a latest update with transfers and promotions/relagations.

Here is my results, league table and transfers.

An amazing season, winning the Championship by miles, League Cup semi, and FA Cup winners!

WTF! Time for a last 2016 save before 2017 and I like this formation :)

So i started as Newcastle United in the Championship, i have a latest update with transfers and promotions/relagations.

Here is my results, league table and transfers.

An amazing season, winning the Championship by miles, League Cup semi, and FA Cup winners!

Excellent! EL next year, huh? :)

Excellent! EL next year, huh? :)

Oh yeah, i never even thought of that!

My target is to always make profit in the transfer market, to never buy more than i sell, made around £15 million in the championship 1st season.