Have you managed to decide which is better, the original tweak you made or the one with pushed up wingers?
Just stick to the original tweak. The advanced wingers one is only for top teams, much less consistent with other teams

Nice! :) How about the teamtalks? Do you got an assistant manager or do you do them your self? In that case, can you please write them down. Best regards.
That West Brom save is on FMC so no team talks but I usually just leave them to the assistant manager (high motivation and man management stats)

Ok, thx. Im testing the tactic with spurs. Took the tempo down a few notches and remove tight marking, also set passing to short for the defensive players...doing quite well... :) For the training i have Attack and Attacking Movement...

View attachment 352328

The next match against City.. i lead 3-0 at HT and got a frustrating 3-3 at the end... :( well, im glad with a point away to City.. but 3 goals..i guess i may have to switch to Defending instead of Attacking movement..

Edit:

Well, this was AWESOME!!!!!

View attachment 352338

View attachment 352341

Last edited:
Ok, thx. Im testing the tactic with spurs. Took the tempo down a few notches and remove tight marking, also set passing to short for the defensive players...doing quite well... :) For the training i have Attack and Attacking Movement...

View attachment 352328

The next match against City.. i lead 3-0 at HT and got a frustrating 3-3 at the end... :( well, im glad with a point away to City.. but 3 goals..i guess i may have to switch to Defending instead of Attacking movement..

Edit:

Well, this was AWESOME!!!!!

View attachment 352338

View attachment 352341

Nice! I'll try out the tweaks as well