EDIT. I replayed that FC Utrecht game 12 times. 4 each with Normal Dline, Much Deeper Dline and Much Higher DLine.

Results were best with Normal Dline, hence the tweak. Won all 4 games comfortably with it. Two 4-0s, one 4-1 and the above 3-0.

Second was Much Deeper DLine. Won all 4 games (1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 2-0) but not overly convincing victories with most goals came after I switched to Counter hence the IMPORTANT notes above.

Much higher DLine lead to more goals but also some red cards for professional fouls. There was a 5-1 and a 5-0 nil here but also two draws with defenders sent off in each game for professional fouls.

Could you upload one with norm D line one with much deeper one with much higher W4anker please

W4nker, with the normal DLine do you mean standard tactic without any chances? sorry for the noob question.

Btw Thanks for the tactics in the past! i've enjoyed it much!

Could you upload one with norm D line one with much deeper one with much higher W4anker please
The uploaded one is the normal dline. Just add Much Deeper or Much Higher in team instructions
W4nker, with the normal DLine do you mean standard tactic without any chances? sorry for the noob question.

Btw Thanks for the tactics in the past! i've enjoyed it much!
Normal DLine means no chances/nothing selected.
Starting with Twente (no transfers)

First few games, looks promising!

View attachment 450258

Jeez that thing is small.. well just click on it.
Playing FMC btw.
Nice!

Nice tactic ;) I will try it !!!

Training Team Cohesion ? Match prep tactic ? Correct ?

I'll try your latest tactic with my Crystal Palace team mate. Only played 8 games of the season so far so should be a good indicator. Will keep you posted!

Hi guys, been away for a while with the odd look at the forums. What's working for 14.2? Looking to start a game now I'm back. Thanks

Hi guys, been away for a while with the odd look at the forums. What's working for 14.2? Looking to start a game now I'm back. Thanks
Only seeing this now :-(

There are a few tactics working for 14.2.1. These are just a few of the ones I've tried with success..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...promoted-first-season-doncaster-great-gd.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/152899-xper-modern-warfare-tweak.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...read***********************jassar*******.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...3-possession-goals-works-all-level-teams.html

I'm currently trying out one final tweak at getting my 451 to work on 14.2.1. Results are good with a good team. 96 points in the league and Champions League winners.

View attachment 433787

Last edited:
what results did you get with that darko true 4-3-3 w4nker? Looking for another underdog tactic to try as I am maining on xper on my other save

what results did you get with that darko true 4-3-3 w4nker? Looking for another underdog tactic to try as I am maining on xper on my other save
The Darko tactic is very good actually. Thought the days of a good 4-3-3 were gone after they worked so well on the likes of FM10 and 12.

Hmmm doesnt seem like one that suites underdogs say I used this with Norwich vs Arsenal I am still gonna get smashed 4-0 cause its attacking ha will stick with xper on my forrest save!

Hmmm doesnt seem like one that suites underdogs say I used this with Norwich vs Arsenal I am still gonna get smashed 4-0 cause its attacking ha will stick with xper on my forrest save!
Its definitely for bigger teams.

Top team I am guessing?
My results are yes. Just putting it out there if others want to try with lesser teams.

The original tactics from the first post worked for most teams before the 14.2 update so hopefully this one does too.

Playing my wolves save just won promotion in to the championship i started really well at the start but my form dipped alot could you tell me what tactic would be good so i could have a good run in a cup im on classic mode cheers

Playing my wolves save just won promotion in to the championship i started really well at the start but my form dipped alot could you tell me what tactic would be good so i could have a good run in a cup im on classic mode cheers
Try the 451 14.2.1 a few posts above.

Other than that I had good success with xPer Modern Warfare Away tactic