great tactics so far. been using the 442 and 4141 depending on the situation. man city is putting up a stern opposition for the title, but should win it. also in league cup final.

View attachment 401967

was that with full game or beta?
Nice results there.

I have been testing them out on the full game and they don't seem as effective due to poor defensive play. This is with smaller rep clubs though so maybe I just need better defenders.

Will post back any tweaks or recommendations I discover through the evening

I've been primarily using the 4-1-2-2-1 as Spurs:
------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker--Kaboul---Vertonghen---Arbeloa
------------------Sandro---------------------
-------------Paulinho--Eirksen-----------
Pedro------------------------------Lamela
---------------Soldado--------------------

With Werner on the bench. In games against tough opposition or harder away games, I revert to the 4-1-4-1, and have tried retraining Pedro and Lamela to be comfortable as wide midfielders in that formation. Results have been excellent after a slow start, and have just gone top of the league after a run of about eight consecutive wins. Pedro scores or assists in almost ever game, Soldado is clinical and Arbeloa has been a great buy.

"W4NKER" Was it you who helped out in Mr Langs succesful fm13 posting regarding tactics. Loved that thread. How have you found the transition between fm13 and fm14. Bit worried myself as never a fan of shouts etc....never used them, never tried to. I always wait until xmas time before purchasing anyway as I like all major bugs patched up, so ive got time to read the feedback. :)

Which one of the 5-4-1 are best? v1 or v2?

-----
v1 I think

"W4NKER" Was it you who helped out in Mr Langs succesful fm13 posting regarding tactics. Loved that thread. How have you found the transition between fm13 and fm14. Bit worried myself as never a fan of shouts etc....never used them, never tried to. I always wait until xmas time before purchasing anyway as I like all major bugs patched up, so ive got time to read the feedback. :)

I made a tweak of Mr Langs tactics.

I don't use shouts either. The new system seems easier to get a suitable tactic for each team but I'm sure MrL and others will find one tactic for most teams.

Just a quick test of the 4141 v1 in the new 14.1.3 with Man Utd who it was created for.

View attachment 461769

Looking solid. Will maybe get a try over the weekend with a lesser team or two.

D'OH!!

Just realising now that the uploaded 4141v2 was actually the wrong file.

I re-uploaded the right one. Has been working well for me on patch 14.1.3.

View attachment 402918

View attachment 402921

Also last 3 seasons on my career thread have been with v2

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-stories/144482-w4nkers-global-explosion.html

Let me know how you get on.

Note: Recently I haven't set different individual roles for each play, just been plugging and playing

So what tactic is the best?

W4nker who from Man Utd is playing on DM position on 4141 v2 in your game ?

Where can I download it from? Is it the 4-5-1v2?

Also would you suggest playing with your tactic away and zero's at home?
Bottom of the first post, the 451 v2

You can try the two tactics. I only done it for a few games but it was working well. Stuck with the 451 though as my full backs were unhappy about not playing

W4nker who from Man Utd is playing on DM position on 4141 v2 in your game ?
Carrick and Felliani mostly

• W4NKER has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • :p

ok W4NKER lets be honest - all these tactics here maybe are OK but they will never beat yours Modern Warfare tweak from FM13.