ok W4NKER lets be honest - all these tactics here maybe are OK but they will never beat yours Modern Warfare tweak from FM13.

True- but lets not live in the past.

Although, certainly modern warefare, the tweak by w4nker, one or two of minimal fuss' tactics and chapman's david villa fm10 tactics were the best i've ever used on any fm.

W4NKER, one quick question - why left CM have light tackles instead of strong, is it correct m8?

Vietto is banging them in for my PSV team at the moment. Will post some screens later V2 working very well for me.

W4NKER, one quick question - why left CM have light tackles instead of strong, is it correct m8?

I had Fellaini there and he loved getting booked/sent off. Feel free to change it

Vietto is banging them in for my PSV team at the moment. Will post some screens later V2 working very well for me.

v2 has a different corner set up which should get more goals the STC

I had Fellaini there and he loved getting booked/sent off. Feel free to change it

generally am adjusting passings and tackling to my players, so far with good results :).

generally am adjusting passings and tackling to my players, so far with good results :).
Good to hear.

Yes, I set this up when in charge of Man Utd so individual settings are suited to my Utd players. Changing the individual settings to suit your own players should improve the tactic

Going to start a new game with a lower league side now.

Although this year's FM is better in my opinion the fact that it takes you until October/November to find out if a tactic works or not is poor.

Going to start a new game with a lower league side now.

Although this year's FM is better in my opinion the fact that it takes you until October/November to find out if a tactic works or not is poor.
On the full game yea. FMC is different. No tactic familiarity or match prep so you can usually see after a few games if it will work or not

Also I'm using in the lower Spain leagues.

Have added Low Tempo, removed Play Offside and changed the Complete WIngbacks to Limited Fullbacks

On the full game yea. FMC is different. No tactic familiarity or match prep so you can usually see after a few games if it will work or not

Also I'm using in the lower Spain leagues.

Have added Low Tempo, removed Play Offside and changed the Complete WIngbacks to Limited Fullbacks

Is it working OK for you? Any individual instructions for the change in role?

Is it working OK for you? Any individual instructions for the change in role?
Sitting 5th with a team predicted to finish 15th so going well.

No individual instruction changes yet.

Just look at your coach reports on each player.

I usually have it as two Complete Wingbacks but both my fullbacks only had 1.5 star ratings for that role yet both had 3 star ratings for Limited Fullbacks, hence the change

Sorry W4NKER, are these tactics for FMC or the main game?
Glad you found this tactic man, was just about to message you and recommend it!

Only been using it for 3 games so far, but won all 3 convincingly, hopefully it holds up!

W4NKER, can you post a screenie of your Man Utd squad in your tactics pal?

I must say, when the striker links up with the bbm, apm and the left full back its just lovely football to watch.

Tactic isn't fully fluid yet but just noting down a few changes i might make when it is. I'm Thinking about changing the left striker to "shoot less often", getting both my wingers to "roam from position " and add the team instruction to "pass into space". Also debating whether i should ask my striker to "move into channels". Effectively just really trying to create those unstoppable triangles the midfielders, strikers and full back are making and have them happening all over the pitch. Not sure if it'll work though but ill try

GK-De Gea
DR-Rafael
DC-Smalling
DC-Jones
LB-Davies
DM-Fletcher
AP-Carrick
BBM-Fellaini
MR-Valencia
ML-Ayew/Kagawa
ST-RVP/Rooney

So just finished my first season using this tactic (v2) with atalanta. Was projected to finish mid table and ended up finishing 6th, garnering entry into the Europa League for next season. Not bad considering my injury ridden team. Pld 38, W 15, D 11, L 16. Scored 48, Conceded 39, so not the greatest stats. I had a big problem with strikers scoring goals, which would've probably gotten me into the champions league if they had been scoring. My main striker scored 4 goals in 23 league appearances, 2 of which were pens. Because of his goal drought I ended the season playing my second striker, but he only managed 2 goals in 15 appearances.

Is there any strikers you would reccommend for this role, who are relatively cheap?