Thanks for the good work on these tactics. I understand things will change as updates stream through. :)

Thanks for the good work on these tactics. I understand things will change as updates stream through. :)
Hopefully with the removal of the sliders there shouldn't be any complete collapse of tactics anymore as the sliders usually exposed a flaw in the match engine so when an update fixed that flaw the tactic would have fell apart.

Had a bit of a wobble using the 4-1-4-1 since the 14.0.3 update. Not losing games but a few draws creaping in.

Just a blip. Crusing to the premiership title with your tactic in the first season on classic mode.

Hi W4NKER, tactics look great! wanted to ask do you use OI's with the tactics or are they more effective without?

Trying out some minor tweaks since the 14.0.3 update. Will upload if results are better

Hey W4nker, have you managed to improve the tactic at all since the update?

I shouldn't think the update would have changed how tactics play out too much, especially, as you said, with the removal of sliders.

Can you help me W4nker?
I started out as Spurs, using a 4-2-3-1, and variations on the theme, and did pretty poorly - slumping to about 10th place and regularly getting 3-0 beatings.
So I started again, using your 4-1-4-1 formation, and thing immediately seem better. However, I cleared out some of my deadwood players and invested in Pedro from Barcelona. He is out of position as a straightforward wide midfielder in this formation, and needs to be played further forward, as a winger or inside forward. Can I safely shift to 4-1-2-2-1, with an anchor man, two central midfielders then Lamela and Pedro advance and wide, with Soldado up front, or will it all go to **** again if I shift to that formation?
Alternatively, should I try to retrain Pedro so he can play as a wide midfielder, or should I simply start again and not sign Pedro and invest my ?25 million elsewhere?

Can you help me W4nker?
I started out as Spurs, using a 4-2-3-1, and variations on the theme, and did pretty poorly - slumping to about 10th place and regularly getting 3-0 beatings.
So I started again, using your 4-1-4-1 formation, and thing immediately seem better. However, I cleared out some of my deadwood players and invested in Pedro from Barcelona. He is out of position as a straightforward wide midfielder in this formation, and needs to be played further forward, as a winger or inside forward. Can I safely shift to 4-1-2-2-1, with an anchor man, two central midfielders then Lamela and Pedro advance and wide, with Soldado up front, or will it all go to **** again if I shift to that formation?
Alternatively, should I try to retrain Pedro so he can play as a wide midfielder, or should I simply start again and not sign Pedro and invest my ?25 million elsewhere?

I want to play 4-1-2-2-1 and if there is a chance to shifting 4-1-4-1 to 4-1-2-2-1, I am glad to see it.

Just started a new season with the 451 v2 tactic, so far 7 games unbeaten with Exeter in League 2 |)

Took over Exeter (from Southport) with 6 games to go the previous season and needing 6 points out of 5 games to survive the drop, we did winning 3 of the 5 games and drawing 1 and loosing the 1

Seems to work well with lower league teams :)

Will post more info later

Hey ******,

Thanks for the 4-5-1 tac. Really amazing results

WHat about training and MP?

Thanks!

I use balanced high with defensive positioning match prep. My team is like a fortress at the back but could score more

I want to play 4-1-2-2-1 and if there is a chance to shifting 4-1-4-1 to 4-1-2-2-1, I am glad to see it.
Tried a 41221 but the wingers rarely defend and so concede more goals

Hey ******,

Thanks for the 4-5-1 tac. Really amazing results

WHat about training and MP?

Thanks!
Attacking training. No match prep on FMC but usually just stick with attacking movement or tactics only

You put it on hold until update? awefull quiet tread for sutch a brilliant tactic :/

You put it on hold until update? awefull quiet tread for sutch a brilliant tactic :/
Haven't been on here much. Still using v2 on post 49. Will see how the tactic performs on the 14.1 update before deciding on changes but v2 has me on around a 70-75% win ratio so I'm happy enough

Results since 14.1.1 update (4141v2)

View attachment 462324

Previous defeat to this was in October. Doesn't seem as defensively sound (letting the oppo much more shots than before) but results still good - unlucky defeat to Chelsea and man sent off 45th minute in FA Cup Final v Spurs.

Will try it on my Pentagon save which should give a better view with lesser teams/players

great tactics so far. been using the 442 and 4141 depending on the situation. man city is putting up a stern opposition for the title, but should win it. also in league cup final.

View attachment 462080