Try the 451 14.2.1 a few posts above.

Other than that I had good success with xPer Modern Warfare Away tactic

Did you make an away tweak? I'm using the home tweak you made of the xPer MW for home only. Can you post the away tweak here please?

Did you make an away tweak? I'm using the home tweak you made of the xPer MW for home only. Can you post the away tweak here please?
Did not tweak the away version. It works good.

Try the 451 14.2.1 a few posts above.

Other than that I had good success with xPer Modern Warfare Away tactic
Will give it a go m8 would you just advise yousing the away tactic for when im underdog evin at home?

Will give it a go m8 would you just advise yousing the away tactic for when im underdog evin at home?
If a big underdog yes. If a mid table side I would use the home tactic at home and if you are getting outplayed then switch to the away

If a big underdog yes. If a mid table side I would use the home tactic at home and if you are getting outplayed then switch to the away
Cheers i will give your 4-5-1 a try out aswell

Trying out the scout report tweaks I previously used on the game before patch 14.2.

Found Here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/142834-w4nkers-tactics-12.html#post1887582

Seems to be working well. I'll finish the season and will have an updated tactics pack and hopefully in the next few days I can test them all on a new save with default squads rather than in my current 2084 game.

Should end up with about 6-8 workable tactics.
Some of the ones used in the results below include

442 Diamond

View attachment 433692

Here's how I got on in my latest season on my long term save using the scout technique to capitalise on opponents weakest formation.

CLICK HERE

Have about 9 tactics that I used (all simple tweaks from the 451 14.2.1 I uploaded on post 236).

Will start a new save with a mid team in England (Swansea, Southamption maybe) to test it proper at start of the game

W4NKER id love to test them for you in the save im doing at the mo where im trying to emulate you!

I'm trying this out with Fram in the Icelandic Premier Division. Do you think this will work or not?

Depends how good your players are relative to the league.

Bumping an old thread which worked pre-14.2 but failed to match those results after.

Anyway I tried out the 451v2 on my long term save. First season in top flight and media prediction 20th but finished 7th.

View attachment 376567

Not bad for a total underdog.

Anyway does anyone fancy testing it out on 14.3.1 as well?

Set pieces can definitely be improved as they are the old settings still and I wasn't even in the list op top 10 goals from corners. I will add Jassars and test further tomorrow as its beer time now!

I'll test once I have some time. I haven't played much since 14.3.1 since the game feels very inconsistent. The times I have played I've had decent success coming up with new tactics but nothing to the level of the previous patch.