Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
My vote goes for Hertha for Round 2 - only because there on BT Sport soon!

Base it on league only again? Position first, then points, GD etc

Deadline COP Wednesday 22nd again?

My vote goes for Hertha for Round 2 - only because there on BT Sport soon!

Base it on league only again? Position first, then points, GD etc

Deadline COP Wednesday 22nd again?

I just said some low teams from a few divisions! Hertha's good for me! :) We going for them then, because if so, I'll start tonight and finish by tomorrow. :P

Last edited:
ha forget you breeze through it in 24h

Yeah let's go with Hertha.

Yeah stick to same criteria as last time for this one!

Keeps it simple for now and we can then maybe build up to more challenging criteria to hit such as no transfers or not allowed a positive net spend on transfers.

View attachment 280884 This is the table at the winter break for me, disappointed at the timing of the break cause I was on a 5 match unbeaten streak beforehand. :) No transfers as well. :D

View attachment 280824 6th! We're going on an Euro Cup adventure! We did insanely well in the league, but we failed in the cups because I drew BAYERN in the 2nd round. -_- I'm pleased at 6th though! :D

Well you've set the bar very high, i was expecting safe mid-table to be the standard.

Who were your stand-out players?

...just about to play my first game of the season, Bayern Away, and I'm terrified.

I've only just seen this and only have FMH with me..
Is that ok or should I skip the round?

Well you've set the bar very high, i was expecting safe mid-table to be the standard.

Who were your stand-out players?

...just about to play my first game of the season, Bayern Away, and I'm terrified.

Salomon Kalou was amazing for me... And unlucky at the low position, I've set the bar VERY high, but it's up to the others to see if they can beat it!

Don't think it would make too much difference but Kalou got injured and hasn't played yet. Should be back for second half.

Aim in is to not finish in the relegation playoffs now I think (on a 5 game losing streak)

Lol I like losing 2-1... I've lost my first 5 by that score... to Stuttgart, Bayern, Dortmund, Hamburg and Leverkusen, surprised that a team expected to fight against relegation can get an average crowd of 75k+

I think I'm quite confident this round! Considering you 2 had 11 losses by the break (Woper) and 5 in your 1st 5 games (AW) and I only lost 6 by the break! :P

I'm not going be able to complete this leg of the competition unfortunately! just had other stuff come up. Hopefully free for the next one though

Question is does that mean you get a bye or come bottom for round 2?

Question is does that mean you get a bye or come bottom for round 2?
Doesnt really matter because both would mean 0 points...
And lewie... I havent lost since then (14 games in now) so I wouldn't be so confident :p

Aye but it would as when I finish in the last position I will get 0 but could get 1point for participating. Think that is perhaps fairer. Incentive to complete etc

Rubbish. Had pinned my hopes on you struggling too!

Back