Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
I didn't have any bids for yarmalenko either. Not got to the winter window yet though.

How are you doing with all those gone! I have had to sell only about half of them.

I missed that screenshot.

7-7 !!!

i have never seen anything like it in all my years of fm.

Must shy have been a roller coaster of a game

I missed that screenshot.

7-7 !!!

i have never seen anything like it in all my years of fm.

Must shy have been a roller coaster of a game
It was, but I'm annoyed because we were leading 3-1, 4-2 and 7-5...

View attachment 828186
Shakhtar look to have won the league already and we look relatively comfortable in 2nd so just need to secure that quickly. Shakhtar drew Dnipro in the cup so we stand a decent chance there. Europa league... Yeah... Tottenham are 3rd in the BPL
View attachment 828188
Done well with transfers so far but Yarmolenko is out for 3 more months...

Try and organize the next round earlier this time.

My thoughts...

- Team in the French league
- Multi season round (I was thinking three seasons with Portsmouth, based on who finishes the third season in the highest league/position)
- Random team in Africa/Asian league

What are your ideas?

I have just bought FM2015 having been a longtime player of the FM (Champ) series and am looking for a new challenge. What I have realised is I miss competing with other people. I also realised I was spending more time picking my club to manage than actually playing as I wasn’t particularly motivated towards any team etc

But I realise there is a wealth of interesting challenges out there, for instance I’ve never managed outside of Europe, I just need the right push to do so.

As I play usually on the train to and from work in London and have a (very) young family I cant commit to an online game.

But I’ve come up with an idea (which I’m sure has been done loads of times before) to have a competition against other people to see how we do in when completing the same challenge and awarding points, and therefore a league table based on relative success.

I imagine a Formula 1 style leaders table with each ‘round’ a challenge with pre-determined scoring that each person undertakes.

So as an example – 10 people play, 1st​ challenge is to play a season as x random team, based on league and cup success we are ranked 1st​>10th​ with points based on position and there we have our first league table. We move onto the 2nd​ challenge etc

It’s not rocket science but think it would be good fun.

In terms of timing, I think keeping most challenges to a season or two and having perhaps 2/3 weeks to complete before we tally scores would be sufficient?

Who’s keen? I guess if we get some people keen we can start soon
results is the first thing that stands out from here
o.png

View attachment 277694

1st at the winter break, Yeah! We were 4th before the final 2 games before the break but I beat Dnipro and Metalist to go top! Meanwhile in the EL, I'm coming up against Club Brugge, and if we make it through that, we'll come up against either BMG (Repeat of GS clash) or Beksiktas (Sp)

Woper, could this potentially be a 2 season challenge with the amount of money we will have to spend? (I have 46.5m.)

we'll keep this round as just the one season, but a second season could be an option for Round four.

I've just got past the winter window and seem to have got off fairly lightly compared to most...
View attachment 277626

View attachment 277625

Seems like we're all going to win the league so likely going to come down to Pts or even GD to separate us...

Back