Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
Difficult round, but I'm done. I was flying at the winter break with about a 5 point lead on the others but the second window just crippled me...

View attachment 277590

Not sure about total points but I'm 6 clear of 3rd with 5 games to go

An African team would be good in my opinion.. or Toulouse in France?

An African team would be good in my opinion.. or Toulouse in France?
Why Toulouse? I'm up for anything but I'd quite like a multi-season one (maybe with cups included if we find a way to do that)

I'm going to have limited availability over next couple of weeks so am keen for the multi season one too, sorry Eoin! :)

My initial thoughts was again keep it league only and see how high we can take a fallen giant in 3 seasons...Pompey?

But that's returning too England which we're not overly keen on... anyone else know of good team we could do who are a couple of leagues down from the top division?

Yeah multi season is fine then. I think we should go a point system though - 30 points for league winners/20 for runners up/10 for promotion in the playoffs, then we could look at the cups as 5 points per round you get through? If there is a tie after the last season then you could base it on final position/points/GD? I'm fine with Portsmouth as well.

Sounds like a decent idea... I'll have a look round for alternatives to Portsmouth but I'll happily do Portsmouth if I can't find any

So at this rate I could miss a round and still be top...

Good work from all on this round lads, looked a tough one! I'm not going to finish my save in time so won't enter this week, wasn't going well so would probably have come last in any case!

Multi-season challenge is a good idea, would prefer taking on a lower division club, if people don't want to do England yet maybe a club in French National, Italian Serie C1 or Spanish Third tier might be the best call.

Good work from all on this round lads, looked a tough one! I'm not going to finish my save in time so won't enter this week, wasn't going well so would probably have come last in any case!

Multi-season challenge is a good idea, would prefer taking on a lower division club, if people don't want to do England yet maybe a club in French National, Italian Serie C1 or Spanish Third tier might be the best call.

Paris FC in the French National?

Ah Hoseth has pointed out a floor in the scoring...you get no recognition for completing so if you're doing rubbish you just dont complete it.

I'll update the scoring from next round to give at least 1 point to the person who comes last, ie then scoring more than those who dont complete.

Paris FC sounds good, 2 promotions of Ligue Un. Three seasons?

Back