Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
So here is the table with 7 games to go, sitting above managerless Bayern!

View attachment 279203

Unfortunately straight after my post, Kalou decided to be Kalou-less in front of goal (rather like Chelsea Kalou) and didn't score again!

We still managed to finish 6th, thanks to Valentin Stocker scoring three of our four goals in our last two games, two crucial 2-1 victories over Koln and Freiburg.

View attachment 279202

I was feeling a little sorry for myself finishing the season 6th, but spare a thought for Hamburg, who went from 1st with seven games remaining to 7th, not even qualifying for a spot in Europe!!

Not sure how we're seperating me and lewie100 who both finished 6th? I got an extra point (55 to 54) if that's the deciding factor?

Sorting is by league position in the game, then points, then GD etc

Assuming no others complete today...

AW190 is the round winner again, 2/2. Very close between you three though 55,55 & 54 points!

View attachment 279119

Right Round Three....what's the suggestions?

Sorting is by league position in the game, then points, then GD etc

Assuming no others complete today...

AW190 is the round winner again, 2/2. Very close between you three though 55,55 & 54 points!

View attachment 825321

Right Round Three....what's the suggestions?
I've got an idea but Ill wait and see if anyone has any others first... someone needs to stop me already :P
Also: I thought you were getting a point for Eoin not being able to compete...?

Ah don't worry about hat what ideas do you have?

mu thought was South America. Brazil Peru nd Columbia all have funny league systems which might be fun.

Ah don't worry about hat what ideas do you have?

mu thought was South America. Brazil Peru nd Columbia all have funny league systems which might be fun.

Eh... I'm not a big fan of SA. I'd rather go with Asia/Africa. :)

I didnt really have a club in mind (maybe dynamo kiev?) but do it where you have to accept any transfer bids whether you want to or not...?

shall we go with that then....Dynamo Kiev...and accepting any and all transfer bids you receive?

I'm game.

Also, we should add each other so we can talk when doing the challenges?

If so, mine's CoulonFM2014

Yup let's start. One more note.

No no buying players. So sell on any bids but no biting replacements.

Also. Only league positions again as I haven't spent time coming up with a good way to incorporate scoring for multiple comps.

Will do for the next round.

Good luck which we'll organise earlier.

So Kiev selling any players that are bid for and no buying players?

Are we allowed to buy if our squad size gets too low...? e.g. I now only have 1 goalie and 2 centre backs :/

Back