Want New Challenge vs People...competition?

• Thread starter Thread starter woper316
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 242
  • Views Views 16K
Currently 7th.. only actually 4 points off Hoffenheim in 1st its so close... and I agree when you said Kalou is great... top scorer in the league :)

:P So how many games left for you now? :)

View attachment 824038
Halfway point.. form definitely picked up after the first 5 games with only 1 more loss.. the draws and that loss where all when Kalou was injured... coincidence? I think with a couple of decent signings - I have hoffenheim's Salilovic coming in, that we could beat lewie's finish :p

I think i shall enter on the next leg if thats cool with you guys?

of course Bradlad9 - anyone is able to join whenever they want, more the merrier.

Just means more people are going to come above me ;)

We'll be deciding Round 3 on Wednesday.

View attachment 824341
Well that was close... just about beat lewie in the end :) last few games I just couldn't seem to score and was seriously thinking I wouldn't get the last 2 points to at least get more points than him.. literally for the last 5 games I was stuck 7th then we won the last game and that puts me top for this round :)
I've also got a pretty decent idea for Round 3...

View attachment 824341
Well that was close... just about beat lewie in the end :) last few games I just couldn't seem to score and was seriously thinking I wouldn't get the last 2 points to at least get more points than him.. literally for the last 5 games I was stuck 7th then we won the last game and that puts me top for this round :)
I've also got a pretty decent idea for Round 3...

-gasp for breath- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You made signings though. ;)

-gasp for breath- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You made signings though. ;)
Tbf only Salilovic played.. the rest were just as backup incase someone got injured... but they didn't

No injuries? Kalou has only played 8 times for me he's had two multiple month long injuries. I've picked up in the 2nd half and should finish 9th/10th. Have 4 games left.

Hopefully Hoseth is doing this round and he's struggling worse than me!

No injuries? Kalou has only played 8 times for me he's had two multiple month long injuries. I've picked up in the 2nd half and should finish 9th/10th. Have 4 games left.

Hopefully Hoseth is doing this round and he's struggling worse than me!
I did have Kalou out for a month at the end of the first half of the season.. and I think my goalkeepers kept taking turns to get injured.. apart from that none :) same with Melbourne so I'm worried for Round 3...

Season over, finished in 11th

View attachment 279429

Nearly got to the cup final, beaten on pens in Semi.

Best player was a tie between LB Nico Schulz or CM Per Skjelbred (I remember this guy being a legend on FM almost a decade ago!)

Anyone else looking to complete round two has until COP tomorrow. Everyone is welcome, more the merrier.

Surprised that no-one has said that Heitinga was good for them... he was my second best!

I didn't really use him as he didnt fit in my formation... which is a shame cos I do like him from way back...

Surprised that no-one has said that Heitinga was good for them... he was my second best!

I loaned him out in January, found him terrible! Guess he didn't fit into my tactics...

Will post my table later on, got a few games left to go.

How you getting on? Any chance you'll finish below 11th so I don't come bottom again!!! :)

How you getting on? Any chance you'll finish below 11th so I don't come bottom again!!! :)

If I go through a dramatic loss of form then yes there's a chance, I wouldn't rule it out! Kalou's goal scoring heroics are keeping me in and around the top 6 for now though, be stuffed if he gets injured!

If I go through a dramatic loss of form then yes there's a chance, I wouldn't rule it out! Kalou's goal scoring heroics are keeping me in and around the top 6 for now though, be stuffed if he gets injured!

Oh, please don't finish above me... :) (I finished 6th)

Back