Just a update using warlock 2

xfu70y.jpg

dbhb3q.jpg

In 2nd season with Bournemouth we are even better then first season. Have to note that I changed back to v2 since most people consider it's better as v3. Just faced a horror run:

BTH - ARS 2-0
CHE - BTH 1-1
BTH - LEI 3-0
BTH - MCI 2-1
EVE - BTH 1-3
MAN - BTH 0-0

Liverpool do the double and a FA Cup Final to come

2w74w9e.jpg

2589t35.jpg

Cheers Zyndar awesome tactic but going to start a new season with the team that knocked me out of the champion league using warlock 3. With what ive seen with Liverpool players going to add a few to my new team if possible,will then compare it to warlock 2

Right here goes new season new club with warlock 3 if the friendlies are anything to go by im looking forward to the season ahead and actually watching a game to see how good this tactic looks :)

212iz9s.jpg

Right here goes new season new club with warlock 3 if the friendlies are anything to go by im looking forward to the season ahead and actually watching a game to see how good this tactic looks :)

212iz9s.jpg

Good luck billy! I hope you can raise the interest on this cool tactic! ;)

Warlock II is insane. In a few hours i will upload some screens of my current season.

Zyndar one question, who you take when down to 10 men?

Just a little preview... This game to Champions League I played with 10 since the 2 minutes:

View attachment 131718

And I give a little advice to everyone that starts a new save, do everything you can to buy Zé Gomes from Benfica. The kid turns in a ******' beast in 3/5 years!

View attachment 131717

Warlock II is insane. In a few hours i will upload some screens of my current season.

Zyndar one question, who you take when down to 10 men?

Definitely 1 striker mate. Waiting for the screens ;)