Am using warlock 3 atm. Not fully fluid yet only the marking that needs to be sorted its on 49/100 rest is 100. Played 8 lost 3...(x1 champs league group, x2 Premier League). My top players are starting to come back from that injury crisis i had lol, just a WM and ST is all what is out then my team will be cooking on gas!! haha

Am using warlock 3 atm. Not fully fluid yet only the marking that needs to be sorted its on 49/100 rest is 100. Played 8 lost 3...(x1 champs league group, x2 Premier League). My top players are starting to come back from that injury crisis i had lol, just a WM and ST is all what is out then my team will be cooking on gas!! haha

Which teams you are facing in the CL?

Done test with Liverpool half season. Very strong tactic.

View attachment 1069495

View attachment 1069496

PL Team (when all fit):
View attachment 1069497

Other players played in cup competition.

I did everything from OP except I train team cohesion all the time (after three weeks of fitness).

Very impressive tactic, well done again Zyndar!

Thanks mate! Any area to improve? How are the corners going?

Sure mate. The OP is still actual, only Team and Player instructions were changed. Share your thoughts if possible.
Another tactic I've only just got used to warlock 2 lol.

Which you reckon is the best 2 or 3?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Another tactic I've only just got used to warlock 2 lol.

Which you reckon is the best 2 or 3?

For me v3 is more stable defensively, tactics are equal attacking wise.

Thanks mate! Any area to improve? How are the corners going?
We scored 9 goals from corner in 19 PL games which is really good for me. Second best team scored 6 from corners, third - only 3. So, I wouldn't change corner routine. ;)

At the other hand, we concede only 2 goals from corners in 19 games which is also great in my book.

Overall, tactic looks more balanced than Warlock II. After 8,9 PL games, when team starting to gel properly provides very aesthetic play. Things only get better and after 15 games with the tactic team become brutal in build up play.

I wouldn't change anything in Warlock III tactical wise. I use all advices from OP except team training - I use team cohesion and MT always, because I find training def position doesn't improve defense that much, at least for me.

Well done again mate, great tactic!

Last edited:
We scored 9 goals from corner in 19 PL games which is really good for me. Second best team scored 6 from corners, third - only 3. So, I wouldn't change corner routine. ;)

At the other hand, we concede only 2 goals from corners in 19 games which is also great in my book.

Overall, tactic looks more balanced than Warlock II. After 8,9 PL games, when team starting to gel properly provides very aesthetic play. Things only get better and after 15 games with the tactic team become brutal in build up play.

I wouldn't change anything in Warlock III tactical wise. I use all advices from OP except team training - I use team cohesion and MT always, because I find training def position doesn't improve defense that much, at least for me.

Well done again mate, great tactic!

Thanks for the feedback mate! I think the same, Warlock III beta will be the final version.

To the others: share your thoughts to improve this one if necessary!

You know I'm going to after try this now.Only when I lose a match with V2 tho but will give it a try at some point maybe next season see how V2 goes this season first

You know I'm going to after try this now.Only when I lose a match with V2 tho but will give it a try at some point maybe next season see how V2 goes this season first

Okay billy let us know how it goes.

Come on baby! (H)

2286799-20160729-EAZB1H.png

Some of you asked via pm and in the topic when Warlock III will be released. I can say that it is 95% sure that the beta posted to #190 will be the final version.