Another update using warlock 3

2u6zi2v.jpg

Beat Bayern with 10 men

doxnh2.jpg

Too many yellow and red cards for my liking,what should i do to stop it?

i6bfxj.jpg

Another update using warlock 3

2u6zi2v.jpg

Beat Bayern with 10 men

doxnh2.jpg

Too many yellow and red cards for my liking,what should i do to stop it?

i6bfxj.jpg

Did you experienced the same with Warlock 2? If no, then change back to V2.

No mate did you experience this with your testing games?

in my test, while real madrid foul every match 15-20.

but, bayern munich does not exceed the 10.

so I think the factors that most influence the dirtiness of fouls. ;)

People speak so much about Warlock II so that I decided to continue my Rayo save where I've used Warlock III in first season, but now changing back to v2.

So most of you guys found v2 better than v3 I guess.

Have you tried changing one of DLF to poacher/advanced forward attack or any other role? I have an issue with strikers not scoring enough goals while both wingers scores and assists like there is no tommorow.

Last edited:
Have you tried changing one of DLF to poacher/advanced forward attack or any other role? I have an issue with strikers not scoring enough goals while both wingers scores and assists like there is no tommorow.

Last full season used v3 and the strikers scored the most goals, so didn't faced that issue. Which version are you using?

Last full season used v3 and the strikers scored the most goals, so didn't faced that issue. Which version are you using?
v2. My best striker 4 gols/11 matches. I'm going to tinker with roles for strikers anyway

EDIT: My bad found the answer in OP

Last edited:
Decided to quit my last save using warlock 3 reason dont think it is as good as warlock 2 or the team aint good enough for this tactic.

So went on to finish my Liverpool save using warlock 2 and did the treble,but do i take the Barcelona job or try warlock 3 with Liverpool for next season,decisions decisions to be made.

w0ke8l.jpg

2j4a9ty.jpg

make an extra save, for the barca job and keep your liverpool save :)

Decided to quit my last save using warlock 3 reason dont think it is as good as warlock 2 or the team aint good enough for this tactic.

So went on to finish my Liverpool save using warlock 2 and did the treble,but do i take the Barcelona job or try warlock 3 with Liverpool for next season,decisions decisions to be made.

w0ke8l.jpg

2j4a9ty.jpg

Maybe you should try WTF with Barca and keep your Pool save for Warlock 2.

I have a save in which i won 2 bundesliga titles and 2 german cups with schalke then left for barca but the MSN trio made it too easy despite me trying to bring through youth