My two first Stoke games using Warlock was lost but then we adjusted to the new tactic and the results so far are really great:

View attachment 1074404View attachment 1074405View attachment 1074406View attachment 1074407View attachment 1074408View attachment 1074409

I must say that that it might be early birds but I really love Warlock. Look at the possession against Man.Utd away. 39-61! We should have won that game. The future looks really bright for The Potters! Great results! Great tactic!

Those stats are looking excellent. How are you standing in the league?

Those stats are looking excellent. How are you standing in the league?

I wasn't doing badly before Warlock but there was signs that we we were going downwards. We didn't score that many goals either. Especially away from home. Maybe a bit crazy to do a change when Stoke are competing in the top of PL but I glad I did. I also have to mention that this is a network game with a friend of mine. He is in big trouble with his Palace side. I guess he will use Warlock soon too. :)

View attachment 131056

Last edited:
sorry if this has been covered, but what position do people sacrifice when they receive a red card?

Yes I do win matches, another question, i have on STCR Depay. He is better if i play him on stcr. It is important prefferred foot?

Train Depay on MR. He scores a lot of goals and assists on this tactic and WTF tactic.

sorry if this has been covered, but what position do people sacrifice when they receive a red card?

Obviously you have to remove 1 striker. Optionally you can move the other one to the middle.

I need a new striker for my Stoke team 2017/18 season. I have Embolo, who is a beast, and Gabriel Jesus. Callum Wilson or Aboubakar might be my new striker. Any thoughts?

I need a new striker for my Stoke team 2017/18 season. I have Embolo, who is a beast, and Gabriel Jesus. Callum Wilson or Aboubakar might be my new striker. Any thoughts?

+1 for Wilson.

+10 for Aboubakar :)

+10 for Aboubakar :)

I must admit that Aboubakar is my favorite. Never had him on FM before at club level but had him on my Cameroon team on FM14. Unbelivable then. He and Embolo could be a perfect match. Bournemouth have put a £100 mill tag on Wilson. That will never happen of course but if they accept a bid around £30 mill+, then something could happen. He is worth around £20 mill.

I do prefer to buy english players since we have a lot of foreign players in the squad. But some big, english talents we have. Byram, Targett, Barker, Cook and a couple of others.

Last edited:
Zyndar
please, maybe it was said before, but u could put some PPM for each role(position)? 10x.

I must admit that Aboubakar is my favorite. Never had him on FM before at club level but had him on my Cameroon team on FM14. Unbelivable then. He and Embolo could be a perfect match. Bournemouth have put a £100 mill tag on Wilson. That will never happen of course but if they accept a bid around £30 mill+, then something could happen. He is worth around £20 mill.

I do prefer to buy english players since we have a lot of foreign players in the squad. But some big, english talents we have. Byram, Targett, Barker, Cook and a couple of others.

dude what you think about Zach Clough, i think it be awesome if you have Wilson with Zach

dude what you think about Zach Clough, i think it be awesome if you have Wilson with Zach

A friend of mine got him on his Palace team on a network game that we have. Im not very impressed but he got potential for sure. Maybe Warlock suits Clough?

I'm using Warlock 2 and have to say its amazing. It's even comfortable away against the big boys, my Gabigol and Martial are going crazy 25 goals all comps each and its only december.

Guys,

I am currently on the verge of stopping tactic creation for FM16. It is possible that until November I will only create 1 more tactic, but it's precarious. Anyway I am interested in your opinion, which formation/new version you would welcome the most from the below list:

- New Hydra 3ST
- New Puskas 4-2-3-1
- 3-5-2 with wingbacks
- 4-3-1-2 Juve style
- 4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders
- 4-1-4-1

Guys,

I am currently on the verge of stopping tactic creation for FM16. It is possible that until November I will only create 1 more tactic, but it's precarious. Anyway I am interested in your opinion, which formation/new version you would welcome the most from the below list:

- New Hydra 3ST
- New Puskas 4-2-3-1
- 3-5-2 with wingbacks
- 4-3-1-2 Juve style
- 4-4-2 Diamond without wide midfielders
- 4-1-4-1

4-4-2 Diamond :)