Best Tactic I have used so far. I concede more than I like but then i love defensive style tactics but with this bad boy u score just for fun(for entire season with Tenerife in la liga only 1 game I didn't score). I think defense will be ok when I get a decent keeper & centre backs. Best part about it is standard mentality I think, I generally leave it standard for whole match. Zyndar I think your my new favourite, I also used your hydra tactics with great success. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

Thanks Blevic! I suggest you to also try The Haka, latest version in the Deadly Circle series. It is also 4-4-2, so you can use it easily.

Cheers

I work in France on the road I get in 10 days and I was also working abroad in Japan I n China not just to have a small tablet laptop to see the forum
for the beginning of my party 6w1d4L
for zyndar

Still going great this tactic with Liverpool will post screen-shots later cheers zyndar :)

Unbeaten at home so far

19tlvs.jpg

Results

1h5z10.jpg

Transfers for next season

awcj2p.jpg

Unbeaten at home so far

19tlvs.jpg

Results

1h5z10.jpg

Transfers for next season

awcj2p.jpg

Not bad, but I will try to improve this tactic to perform better away or simply to create an away version. Thanks for sharing.

Could you please post screen about goals analysis?

How do I find this out will post it once I know

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I tested a half Premier league season with Liverpool, and I can say this tactic is absolutely amazing.

View attachment 138818

View attachment 138817

Also, I had injury problems and, for example, used Couthinho in only five PL games in the first half of the season. Only game that I really struggled is against Manchester City away, they crushed me pretty easily. I use my best players in Premier league, in other competitions I played "second" team and youngsters.

I use every advice from OP except OI's because (after several games) I find defense is better without OI's, at least form me.

Thanks for the tactic Zyndar, well done!

Last edited:
I tested a half Premier league season with Liverpool, and I can say this tactic is absolutely amazing.

View attachment 1066034

View attachment 1066035

Also, I had injury problems and, for example, used Couthinho in only five PL games in the first half of the season. Only game that I really struggled is against Manchester City away, they crushed me pretty easily. I use my best players in Premier league, in other competitions I played "second" team and youngsters.

I use every advice from OP except OI's because (after several games) I find defense is better without OI's, at least form me.

That's very strong mate! Your Liverpool team did better than billy's, it's maybe due to the No OI setup?

@billy: would you mind to try it without OIs and see if away form increases?

View attachment 1066034

View attachment 1066035

Can you post your team selection

Can you post your team selection

Of course mate.

When I play "testing" first season I "split" my squad in two part - so called "first" team and "second" team. First team players play almost exclusively Premier league and others in other competition - for Liverpool's first season - League Cup, FA Cup and Euro League. That way I can "feel" strenght of the tactic because I focus on competition where consistency is more important than luck, away goals etc.

First team:
View attachment 138547

Second team:
View attachment 138546

In second picture there is Bernat on LB position, I buy him in January transfer window. Before January that position was played by Enrique.

Last edited:
Of course mate.

When I play "testing" first season I "split" my squad in two part - so called "first" team and "second" team. First team players play almost exclusively Premier league and others in other competition - for Liverpool's first season - League Cup, FA Cup and Euro League. That way I can "feel" strenght of the tactic because I focus on competition where consistency is more important than luck, away goals etc.

First team:
View attachment 1066196

Second team:
View attachment 1066197

In second picture there is Bernat on LB position, I buy him in January transfer window. Before January that position was played by Enrique.
Nice one mate both good squads you have their.I usually play my first team in all games until someone gets injured.Must do this next season but I sell players who are no longer at the club ie I'be and players who I think are past it

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back