Fantastic tactic zyndar working great with my Liverpool save results from Arsenal away lost 3-1 only thing i changed is the corner set up didnt score 1 goal so changed it puskas IV.

i587qu.jpg

2naoemv.jpg

Thanks billy! I think Warlock could be improved further if the goals conceded from through balls could be reduced.

Thanks billy! I think Warlock could be improved further if the goals conceded from through balls could be reduced.
Can't say I've noticed tbh will keep a eye out for that in next game.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Good tactic mate. Had some great giant killing wins in Europe. Defo got better 2nd season with near enough the same squad.

Anyone else you want me to test with?

Good tactic mate. Had some great giant killing wins in Europe. Defo got better 2nd season with near enough the same squad.

Anyone else you want me to test with?

Thx mate. What about a mid table team from France or Germany?

Mine is blank on this screen i go to OI instructions before a game and my assistant uses this

2m2upw9.jpg

Mine is blank on this screen i go to OI instructions before a game and my assistant uses this

2m2upw9.jpg

Your OIs are not blank if you set prior to the match. The Assistant's advices are only additional.

Can't find Leigh Griffiths or James Forrest can you tell me where you bought them from?

Both play for Celtic mate. Griffiths used to be a wonderkid in FM about 6-7 years ago. Forrest is pretty average but seemed to suit the tactic. You could pick up both for under 5m I'd imagine.

Both play for Celtic mate. Griffiths used to be a wonderkid in FM about 6-7 years ago. Forrest is pretty average but seemed to suit the tactic. You could pick up both for under 5m I'd imagine.
Cheers

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Best Tactic I have used so far. I concede more than I like but then i love defensive style tactics but with this bad boy u score just for fun(for entire season with Tenerife in la liga only 1 game I didn't score). I think defense will be ok when I get a decent keeper & centre backs. Best part about it is standard mentality I think, I generally leave it standard for whole match. Zyndar I think your my new favourite, I also used your hydra tactics with great success. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

Back