For me warlod is doing very well...i won everything in my manu safe.
Maybe u play 2 much of ur games with "instant results" so its obvious that ur tactic doesnt work.
Try 2 watch ur games and use teamtalks for urself i guess it will work better then.
U cant just copy the tactic and hope then for big results...u have 2 use ur own brain ;-).
If warlords dont work for u ur doing something wrong or maybe the player that u use are **** for warlords.

For me warlod is doing very well...i won everything in my manu safe.
Maybe u play 2 much of ur games with "instant results" so its obvious that ur tactic doesnt work.
Try 2 watch ur games and use teamtalks for urself i guess it will work better then.
U cant just copy the tactic and hope then for big results...u have 2 use ur own brain ;-).
If warlords dont work for u ur doing something wrong or maybe the player that u use are **** for warlords.

thank you I didn't know you play football manager like this... thank you so much

Amazing tactic! I'm getting some crazy result with Bournemouth, the 1st season! :)

I really it keeps going this way ;)

br11.png

image.png

thank you I didn't know you play football manager like this... thank you so much
Nice nickname. My brother is from Penza and I'm from Ulynaovsk. Sorry for offtop.

Meanwile played few matches in 16.2 with this warlord tactics and it's doing very well in this version too.

Currently managing Luton in League 2. Tactic is good, currently 2nd in the league but hoping it'll improve as I get players more suited to the tactic. Anyone edited the 'Wide Playmaker' role? I'm struggling to find players who fit that role for a lower league team.

Just finished my amazing 3rd season won the quintuple :)

Beat Liverpool 3-0 in the comm Shield
Beat Arsenal 4-2 in the EFL cup
Beat Southampton 3-1 in the FA Cup
Beat Barca 5-2 in the CL
Won the league with record 94 points and plus 76 gd

Other stand out results-

Bournmouth 6-0 away
Gelsenkirchen 6-1 away
Cardiff 5-0 away
Spurs 7-0 home
Brentford 7-0 away
BMG 6-1 over 2 legs
City 6-2 home
Sundetland 5-0 away
Atletico Madrid 7-0 over 2 legs
Madrid 5-1 over 2 legs

Won all player awards top scorer, golden glove, player of the year, euro golden boot etc.

Top scorers-

Dybala 46
Hazard 25
Martial 20
Memphis 17
Rashford 20 that's in all comps those numbers!

Best break out player from the academy is Tuanzebe 53 apps - 6 gls - 2 assists also Tyrell Warren 41 apps - 3 gls - 11 ***.

Other special mentions-

Jose Gimenez 7.54
Bailly 7.63
Danilo 7.83
Dembele 8.13
Pogba 8.51
Verratti 7.94

:)

Just finished my amazing 3rd season won the quintuple :)

Beat Liverpool 3-0 in the comm Shield
Beat Arsenal 4-2 in the EFL cup
Beat Southampton 3-1 in the FA Cup
Beat Barca 5-2 in the CL
Won the league with record 94 points and plus 76 gd

Other stand out results-

Bournmouth 6-0 away
Gelsenkirchen 6-1 away
Cardiff 5-0 away
Spurs 7-0 home
Brentford 7-0 away
BMG 6-1 over 2 legs
City 6-2 home
Sundetland 5-0 away
Atletico Madrid 7-0 over 2 legs
Madrid 5-1 over 2 legs

Won all player awards top scorer, golden glove, player of the year, euro golden boot etc.

Top scorers-

Dybala 46
Hazard 25
Martial 20
Memphis 17
Rashford 20 that's in all comps those numbers!

Best break out player from the academy is Tuanzebe 53 apps - 6 gls - 2 assists also Tyrell Warren 41 apps - 3 gls - 11 ***.

Other special mentions-

Jose Gimenez 7.54
Bailly 7.63
Danilo 7.83
Dembele 8.13
Pogba 8.51
Verratti 7.94

:)

well done mate, you got a very nice team, btw what did u do with rooney?

thanks mate, and how about zlatan? he is doing so good for me. so far 15 goals in all competions
Let him go for nothing end of 1st season. Bought Dybala and he's been immense scoring 40+ gls in his first 2 seasons and been top goal scorer in all comps winning golden boot and everything. Also beating the likes of Messi, Suarez, Neymar to best player in the world :)

For some reason I can't get it to work =[. I'm playing as Hull and keep getting smashed. I did lose all my top players to bigger clubs though and haven't found any quality replacements yet. Any advice?