created a two striker version of this with southend in league one.was unsure as to how a wide playmaker and AM would work as i dont have great players available so have used wide midfielders on both flanks plus have a defensive midfielder in front of the defence.Only played 3 league games so not fully fluid but 2 wins a and a loss(to sheff utd away 2-1) but the play is encouraging given the standard of player i have

created a two striker version of this with southend in league one.was unsure as to how a wide playmaker and AM would work as i dont have great players available so have used wide midfielders on both flanks plus have a defensive midfielder in front of the defence.Only played 3 league games so not fully fluid but 2 wins a and a loss(to sheff utd away 2-1) but the play is encouraging given the standard of player i have
upload pal lets have a look

no problem bro but ive never uploaded so gonna need some advice on how to do it.basically what ive done is try to recreate conqueror,which imo is one of tff's finest

who should i sign? hazard, ousmne demblele or griezman

cheers mate, i have also notice that this year fm griezmann is also either footed, btw now i am trying to sign romagnoli

First season was itchy, used a couple of formations, but finished strong with V4, won the premier league with Arsenal. Me and my friend just started second season (he's Man Utd), so far straight wins in the first few games (including beating him at Old trafford). Got loads of young players like Lafonte, Grimaldo, Jorge, Zouma, San Emeterio, Bazoer, Dolberg, Asensio, Odegard, Pulisic, Dembele, Ze Gomes and Eggestein. Bought Lukaku very cheap since Everton went under in the first season. So far he's killing it for me, 7 goals in 4 games... Very good formation...

TFF, When new tactic? For me (polish top teams) Warlord is not good. FuSS tactic v.1.0 from SI Forum is very very better for me. In FM 2016 I loved your tactic.

Sorry formy English.

06c04-2b14d985-f372-47fb-a1b6-fa216e24381a.png

guys how do i upload my tweak???

Have won 5 out of 6 in the league with southend and not yet fluid.only defeat was 2-1 away at sheff utd and have just won away 3-1 at bolton,more possesion and shots than them with inferior players.was tempted to try with charlton whom im sure would dominate if i applied the tweak

Last edited:
Here are my first 5 matches with V5. I used Instant Result. :p

I'm Southampton, the 1st season.

8733g.png

guys, when you sent a player on loan ,do u ask the other team to use him as key player? or it doesnt matter? and do u ask for 100% playing salary ?

when loaning out a player i always ask that he is a first team player or the deals off

guys, when you sent a player on loan ,do u ask the other team to use him as key player? or it doesnt matter? and do u ask for 100% playing salary ?

First team, usually 50% wages...