06b1d-d469df99-270f-4e88-ae50-2e86b541af09.png

I am playing a match every 2 or 3 days and my players get tired..is it recommended tick "rest before match" in training?

I am playing a match every 2 or 3 days and my players get tired..is it recommended tick "rest before match" in training?
always rest after match mate. Also rotate when you can, or if you have a good lead sub off tired players or player with low conditioning.

How do you play against 4-3-3 formations ? I use the original opposition instructions but that's never work.

TFF/anyone, do you guys have an overload version or something to do when you're playing a very low team who just has everyone back?

Thinking to just push the AM up to ST and copy the other ST instructions

for some reason it doesnt recognise me the Fillters when i go upload it .. i dont know why..seems like there is not exist in downloaded file wtf?
i see only the filters of fm16 lol not the one that i downloaded now

I just tried to import the filters and it worked fine for me...

Try to rotate your team as much as possible because good team management is key to success in the game.

Also, you always can give “individual rest time” to the most tired players in your team if necessary.

when I see that some of my players is tired after a match(condition < 75% ) the I always give an additional day rest and I'd say it works very well for me. :)

hey guys, when your player get a direct red card during the game, do u fine him?

hey guys, when your player get a direct red card during the game, do u fine him?

Two yellows= warning
Direct Red= 1 week wage fine

I have done that for years.

this works 100%

been doing it for years and ALWAYS works

Guys, I'd suggested that you to be very careful when it comes to fining or issuing a warning to a player because after that there's a chance to reduce "Aggression" attribute of this player but "Aggression" attribute is a very important attribute for many positions and these positions are supposed to get a lot of yellow cards during a season and even sometimes red cards...

For example, if you set "Aggression" attribute of your central defenders and full backs to "1" then definitely they will be getting very few yellow and red cards because with such low "Aggression" attribute in most cases they won't challenge opposition attackers and they will allow them just past through and score a goal... I don't think than anyone wanted to see that... ;)

It only makes sense to me when you fine or issue a warning to your strikers or attacking midfielders when they get a red or yellow card but even in this case I would think twice before doing that because with low Aggression attribute they won't challenge opposition players in most cases and they would just allow them to pass though which might significantly weaken your defense.

Yes, with low "Aggression" your players will be getting fewer yellow and red card but overall your defense will become weaker and your results poorer.

Last edited:
So my third season with Man Utd is over, and god ****, what a sick season it has been. Have been using V4 only, undefeated in the whole season, won all 7 tournements included World Championship for Clubs. TFF I THINK YOU BROKE THE GAME! THANKS :wub:

I am now headed into my 4th season and actually don't know who to buy. A bit dissapointet in my youth intake, so maybe I'm gonna buy som wonderkids. Bought Danilo for 7 mill, PSG now want's to buy him for 47 mill, lol.

My main 11:

De Gea
Gimenez, Laporte, Marquinhos, Alaba
Dembele, Renato S. Pogba, A. Sanchez
Griezmann
Dybala

I must mention Martial, Mkhitaryan, Danilo, Shaw, Depay, Saul, Juan Mata, Bailly, Donnaruma, they have all been my backups and played really good.

Trying this with Southampton 1st season. any advide on signings, starting line up etc would be great:) tyvm in advance :)

So my third season with Man Utd is over, and god ****, what a sick season it has been. Have been using V4 only, undefeated in the whole season, won all 7 tournements included World Championship for Clubs. TFF I THINK YOU BROKE THE GAME! THANKS :wub:

I am now headed into my 4th season and actually don't know who to buy. A bit dissapointet in my youth intake, so maybe I'm gonna buy som wonderkids. Bought Danilo for 7 mill, PSG now want's to buy him for 47 mill, lol.

My main 11:

De Gea
Gimenez, Laporte, Marquinhos, Alaba
Dembele, Renato S. Pogba, A. Sanchez
Griezmann
Dybala

I must mention Martial, Mkhitaryan, Danilo, Shaw, Depay, Saul, Juan Mata, Bailly, Donnaruma, they have all been my backups and played really good.

What Danilo?

zlatan so far in the season

06c03-297a402e-a976-4e6f-b486-4538751c8285.png

06c03-4b9b6f4b-777e-455b-9602-bf3a3cba25aa.png

Last edited: