My youth teams are taking the d**k up their a** with this tactic. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Good tactic, thanks TTF.
But the F9 shoots a lot from distance....
add shoot less often for player instruction, i also advice to see if he has some PPM regarding his shooting, the player could have shoot when ever is possible, shoot from long distance and those things, if he is young you could retrain him to stop using that preferred moved and the same applies to try to make a player learn, look pass before shooting. hope i've helped.

PD: dont know if those PPM are exactly named as that in english, but the concept is the same.

Can someone please help. how doew one utilize a fmf file in this years edition of fm. I thought it had to be tac. file

Can someone please help. how doew one utilize a fmf file in this years edition of fm. I thought it had to be tac. file

the beta used .tac files and the full release uses .fmf files

hey tff, great tactic as always. mate does it matter if the left CD is left footed and the right CD is right footed?
thanks buddy

Any chance of a list of ideal players for each position? :)

Thanks

I've updated the OP and added "Recommend Attributes" and "PPMs" for each position, it should give a good understanding what type of players you need for the tactic.

hey tff, great tactic as always. mate does it matter if the left CD is left footed and the right CD is right footed?
thanks buddy

hey mate,

use the same approach as for any of my previous tactic because there are no changes in this area.

I have Dembele and Draxler who are both "Very Strong" with both feet. Does this affect the tactic? Having 2x 2 footed players?

If your players at ML/MR positions have "Very Strong" rating for both feet then it can only affect their performance in positive way :)

Hi, TFF9!

Any chance of modifying this tactic to AMR and AML instead of MR and ML?

im still using slicer with great result.
like that formation more:)

im still using slicer with great result.
like that formation more:)
I PMed you as well, but do you have Slicer in .FMF format? I'd love to use that formation again :)

Not sure if anyone can help me... playing as manc using this tactic and getting destroyed, whats going on?